sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
Up? I didn't upchuck!
you didn't did you...
~smells the air~ It smells like someone might have....where the fuck is Mr Bowtie Man??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Up? I didn't upchuck!
you didn't did you...
~smells the air~ It smells like someone might have....where the fuck is Mr Bowtie Man??
He left. I keep telling you it's coming from the hot tub. You're going to have to drain it...........then disinfect it.
Screw that...Maggie is gonna have to do it I left her in charge...
You're a real BITCH today, aren't you?
Yup and yesterday too...I think it's just cuz I'm going through Husker withdrawls....
you didn't did you...
~smells the air~ It smells like someone might have....where the fuck is Mr Bowtie Man??

Screw that...Maggie is gonna have to do it I left her in charge...

Sorry I could help it honest......it was not my fault![]()
Where did you go off to?



and ^5 there bowtie4uWell hard to believe....with the smell in here.....but I went to eat![]()
Good evening to done_got_old and sasebrats two very fine ladies'.and ^5 there bowtie4u
Well hard to believe....with the smell in here.....but I went to eat![]()
Good evening to done_got_old and sasebrats two very fine ladies'.and ^5 there bowtie4u

Yup and yesterday too...I think it's just cuz I'm going through Husker withdrawls....
Will it cheer you up to have Husker's back? and will it help get me off the hook?
Will it cheer you up to have Husker back? and will it help get me off the hook?
did Y'all get the mess cleaned up?
yeah AND have you clean this hot tub mess up....Man that's the shits!
bad choice of words ~holds my nose~
We'all are waiting for you...roll up them sleeves baby and reach in there and drain this tub.