done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
looks for my fishing pole
I found the fish!
http://www.literacyrules.com/sayings/grampas%20trout.jpg
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
looks for my fishing pole
why am I having a Caddie Shack flash back?
I agree Maggie's fault****snicker****![]()
I think you found the pole too..........but, I have a longer pole somewhere
~grins~Hmmmmmmm really?
What the....?
yeah AND have you clean this hot tub mess up....Man that's the shits!

Sorry I let you down.Ooops sorry Hun I thought you were gone......I mean it was someone elses fault
I've got that on...and my heels so anyone that crosses my path today I'll push them down and shove my spike in their heart.
OUCH!
It's one of them days I'm afraid...good thing I won't be on here much...I'd prolly hurt someone today.
I'm sure you'll do your share before you leave.
Good Morning {{{Sase}}}
and a great big HI to all her Friends![]()

Morning Sase........just checking the nest before I head off to work![]()