LustfulOne50
Romantic Scribe
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2004
- Posts
- 35,978
Good morning to my sweet sasebrats
..soon it shall be my time to find sleeps door.

..soon it shall be my time to find sleeps door.Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

..soon it shall be my time to find sleeps door.Good morning to my sweet sasebrats..soon it shall be my time to find sleeps door.


Ok now to bed..








Hey Sase and Sprite
Smells much better in here today.![]()
Hey Sase and Sprite
Smells much better in here today.![]()
Good morning everyone this is the first day of Hell week. I already had 2 phone calls from Bridezilla last night.
~sighs~


Hello DGO, Sprite, Lustful, bowtie, Husker.Hope you are all well and had a good day.
Hi Maggie!
I've got that on...and my heels so anyone that crosses my path today I'll push them down and shove my spike in their heart.
Good evening IrishSprite.
Good evening msmaggie![]()
Better now I know you are here![]()
evening everyone
Hope your all doing well![]()


Doing fine here. How are you?Thanks sweety, but I'm not sure you're off the hook yet.![]()
Doing fine here. How are you?