sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
well that is great to hear![]()
hey did ya get your remodeling project done?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well that is great to hear![]()
hey did ya get your remodeling project done?
yes just a few teeny tiny things that need to get done. Then putting things away and cleaning and such. That will never end lol
It's the teeny tiny things that take a while to finish. I'm still waiting for some wood work to be put up.![]()
{{{{{{Sase}}}}}} How's it going girl?![]()
It's the teeny tiny things that take a while to finish. I'm still waiting for some wood work to be put up.![]()

I'm good now that we are all snuggled in at home. How are you mags?
well that is all done just to find things in the basement and put all my tools away and set them up and such... Fun but time consuming of course![]()
Good now. Just got done working late. Ready to relax a bit.

me too. I have one load of laundry left and I'm done for the night.![]()
Darn. I still have laundry to do. You never answered my question yesterday.
What question was that?
You said you had a special visitor and I asked who?
No I was referring to your special little visitor you had yesterday.
Darn. I still have laundry to do. You never answered my question yesterday.





hello lovely Ladies![]()
Oh I totally mis read that. I thought you said you had a special visitor.
Yes, well I visited him. You didn't know I am a Nana, did you?
hmmm so when I replied 'you don't mean....' Who did you think I was talking about?
Why bother with laundry.......the clothes just get dirty again.
hello lovely Ladies![]()

Good point DGO. But once they're wet, you have to dry them.
Hang them outside and let them freeze dry.