Hang them outside and let them freeze dry.
That would be more work than tossing them in the dryer.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hang them outside and let them freeze dry.
That would be more work than tossing them in the dryer.![]()
did you get rid of the hottub?
did you get rid of the hottub?

Did you want me to keep it?
I'm Up already!
oh sorry did I wake you?![]()
Not at all.
I was up ages ago!!!
I was up ages ago!!!
Nope not me. How you doing this morning?
Sounds like a personal problem to me.
Did you get a snow day?
no they have a 2 hour late start. I have a 2 1/2 hour late start but I think I'll go in shortly.
We have a wind chill of 4F.
Do you have to yell?