done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Good morning DGO
Good morning Maggie........what's the weather like where you are?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good morning DGO
oh cry me a river....we are sitting at -2 and that's not the windchill.
it's about damn time. How are you today maggie
Did you check out the 'big cock' thread?
Good but still half asleep. Got any coffee or do I have to go to DGO's unthread?
early this morning. Oh what did you do now...I just noticed you posted.
Yeah...........I just made another ignore list.
eh I've had better days.
Had quite a storm there?
Good morning Maggie........what's the weather like where you are?
Here ya go Maggie.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o195/Sasebrats/coffee.jpg
Oh coffee. Just what I need. So DGO started a new thread?
No, I just posted a picture of a big cock.
I just saw that. Good one.![]()


Is the toast up yet? and good morning Ladies![]()
Today is a 'no toast' day! I'm trying to cut down.
Ok I guess 2 eggs sunny side up, 3 slices of bacon, a English muffin with butter and grape jam will do ...of course with a piping hot coffee with half & Half and one sweet and low..ok for a start.
I doubt that the poster will see it that way.
Is the toast up yet? and good morning Ladies![]()

How are you today? Besides hungry?Thank you dear
Good morning.How are you today? Besides hungry?