LustfulOne50
Romantic Scribe
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2004
- Posts
- 35,978
enjoy
More coffee please..mmm ..mmm good coffee
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
enjoy
Ok I guess 2 eggs sunny side up, 3 slices of bacon, a English muffin with butter and grape jam will do ...of course with a piping hot coffee with half & Half and one sweet and low..ok for a start.

Doing fine so far...try to look up a Living Will form LOL for free...everyone wants the last dollar...LOL...no real free to be found yet...They take to the last point and then come back and say that will be 12.95 or 23.00 to complete...LOL..but it the fun of it...Like fishing you know they're out there it's the fun of catching it...LOL
I'll have the same as Lustful.![]()
Doing fine so far...try to look up a Living Will form LOL for free...everyone wants the last dollar...LOL...no real free to be found yet...They take to the last point and then come back and say that will be 12.95 or 23.00 to complete...LOL..but it the fun of it...Like fishing you know they're out there it's the fun of catching it...LOL
I have one. When I get to the club I think I have it bookmarked I'll send it on.


I've seen free ones on line before. If I remember where I'll let you know. I see you ordered the same breakfast I order whenever I go out for breakfast.![]()


Ok Thank you
Well I generally have cornbeef hash too ....LOL but I wasn't going to push my luck...LOL
Everyone have a good day...and PLEASE this time keep the nest clean..it finally smells better in here.
I'm out.
es to ya all.
Here they serve it with hash browned potatoes. I skip those.
Well since all is fried, might as well go all the way....LOL
That's a good point, but I'm just not crazy for potatoes for breakfast.
Me, I like the breaking the egg yolk over the hash browns and eating it together...(was about to do a sexual comment here, best not about warm and wet)
Well I think you just did anyway.![]()
You read right though it....LOL I slipping.....LOL..maybe
Nasty, nasty people! I'm so glad I'm not like that.
Nasty, nasty people! I'm so glad I'm not like that.
Need some saintly halo polish I may have a tube left since I having been using it much lately?....
Make sure you give Sase a case!
Ghees now I have to speical order and double the size of it...