Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That surprises me because that's the bitch's favorite phrase.

I think I'm gonna go back to bed for an hour and see if the second time I wake up for the day I am in a better mood. I should have stayed in bed this morning I KNEW I should have just stayed in bed.

Yes, that's a good idea.
 
How is the "Sasebrat" this Morning?
leaving hugs~squeezes & :kiss:s just in case your in need for some :D
 
How is the "Sasebrat" this Morning?
leaving hugs~squeezes & :kiss:s just in case your in need for some :D

I'm great darlin' How's my favorite "papa".


I always need them squeezes and :kiss:s.

~Squeezes back and :kiss:s your cheek~
 
Good morning Mags. :rose:

I think today is going to be a better day. The migraine medicine is kicking in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top