Okay. Did you get the snow?
No snow just fricking cold...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Any Ideas to warm up
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Okay. Did you get the snow?
No snow just fricking cold...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Any Ideas to warm up![]()




No snow just fricking cold...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Any Ideas to warm up![]()
Hot chocolate and a blankie
Hello BT How are you?
Hello DGO and Sprite.![]()
Hi Maggie........how's everything?
Hi maggie , DGO
hope your both doing well
I'm doing well. Love the av.Hi Sprite,I'm doing well. Love the av.
Hi Spirite and Maggie...you 2 sexy ladies![]()
Never left out Hun......HI DGO![]()
Hey DGO it worked it worked it worked!!
Hey DGO it worked it worked it worked!!
~does the naked happy dance~
![]()
![]()
![]()


I meant that I didn't make the grade as SEXY!
Hun...you don't need to told you are sexy.......
True. I don't need anyone else to lie to me.

ROFL....you are a nut girl.........is that a girl who likes nuts??![]()
What worked?
I'm sure it worked before.........after all you have three kids.
it all fit together perfect! 5 more hours and I'm ready.
I'm off to make silver bows, shower and get to bed tomorrow is going to be a big day.
Good night everyone.


Have a teriffic Wknd "Sase"
(arent you gonna invite me to your Party?)
