Gosh I'd do anything for that peaceful easy feeling today. I'm as tight as a rubberband.
Sunday can't come fast enough.
Work stressing you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Gosh I'd do anything for that peaceful easy feeling today. I'm as tight as a rubberband.
Sunday can't come fast enough.
Work stressing you?
~sighs~ Yes. I love it when you have 4 wedding consults and daily phone conversations and then 3 days before the wedding they spring the big one on ya. Now I can sit down and refigure my floor plans.
I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm sure it will be alright. It all just came as a big shock after 4 consults.


I got all the answers I need. Now just to go fix it.Live and learn. Add that to your initial consultation from now on.
Hope you made it through your day OK {{{{{{Sase}}}}}}![]()


I got all the answers I need. Now just to go fix it.
Yup after this I will make sure I know if there is any special needs that needs to be addressed. Thanks DGO for your advice this morning. It helped greatly.

Of course it helped........I didn't get old without knowing a thing or two.
You're quite welcome!
Now that all my ducks are in a row I'm ready to finish this up so that tomorrow can be spent putting on my finishing touches.
I feel much better tonight than what I did this morning.
So do I!![]()
Hello DGO. You're doing better too?
Yes, much better. Thank you. How are you today?
I'm doing good. Just read your latest joke. Very funny.
I took the test
My results are : Barack Obama
Good evening....how are all the Birds in the Nest tonight![]()