IrishSprite
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2007
- Posts
- 27,006
Good Morning sase , Hope the event goes smoothly for you and you have a great day 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dammit ... what's all yer yellin about? Don't you know I'm trying to get some sleep here?http://www.blindurl.us/days/we45.gif
http://www.blindurl.us/days/we9.gif
Wake the fuck up nesters! Ya'll are burning daylight!

Good Morning sase , Hope the event goes smoothly for you and you have a great day![]()
Dammit ... what's all yer yellin about? Don't you know I'm trying to get some sleep here?![]()

Hell no! I'm waiting on my coffee!It's high fucking time you shagged your ass outta bed!![]()
Hell no! I'm waiting on my coffee!
Well fuck! You got the mug ... least you could do is fill it!When did you break your fuckin' legs? I'm not a waitress...
I'm just saying...

a bit of retail therapy certainly helps![]()
May wander out today and do some of my own a little later

Well fuck! You got the mug ... least you could do is fill it!
![]()

Wanna come along with me. I hear Vickie's house is running a sale.![]()


Yeah they are , matter of fact one of the places I plan on visiting
Im in need of some more perfume
Yes it wouldWell fuck would be nice this morning. But back to the coffee....
Nope get it yourself.
![]()

Yes it would
I got my own coffee.
I'm not sharing now![]()
Oh wait ... we are still talking about coffee right?If that's the way you wanna play that's fine next time I won't share wif you.

Yeah I have to slide in too.
And I was just talking about work.![]()
Yup and it's almost time to call it a day.![]()
Aww I missed you too!
Well I've been hard at work. I had to make sure I caught the mail carrier to mail a package that wouldn't fit into the mail slot. Then I had to see the manager to get the key to a storage room she found for me. It's on the 8th floor and I'm on the 6th, but it's huge. There's no light, but I think there's an outlet in the trash room. Also there's a bonus. The last occupant left a half dozen or so framed pictures. I couldn't get in because someone tossed a bed frame away and that and the recycle bin was blocking the door. Now I just have to catch the Trang......he's the elusive maintenance man.
Shit I can't I have to do my retail therapy yet. Hold off for another few hours.Are you mailing my present already?Sounds to me like you aren't having a good day. I think it's 5:00 somewhere let's have some Long Island Iced Tea's.
Shit I can't I have to do my retail therapy yet. Hold off for another few hours.