Papa-Joe
Fulltime-Part timer
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2004
- Posts
- 23,823
mhhhhh, I thought you would leave some as well,They might spoil. Take them now!
Guesss I will then



Good Morning 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mhhhhh, I thought you would leave some as well,They might spoil. Take them now!



Good Morning 
uhhhh things are warming up{{{{{PJ}}}}}}
![]()
![]()
and today I'll toss in a grind.
~
~
Oh Iam not greedy, but I take everything I can getDon't get greedy.![]()


Aww sweets for me?
Good morning big guy. Are you ready for the next blast of winter?
Oh Iam not greedy, but I take everything I can get![]()

Blast? Its warmin up and were gonna get rain tomorrow![]()
Freezing rain and snow moving in here tomorrow. I'm sending it on to you. Just cuz I luvs ya.
While you're up grab me a cup.
Get your own you lazy woman!
I already did...I should have known it's easier to just get up and get it yourself.
How's you this morning?

I already did...I should have known it's easier to just get up and get it yourself.
How's you this morning?
Excuse me!!!!!!!!![]()
Thank you Maggie here are some from me![]()



Heading toward great. The sun is shining and we're heading for 42F and rain. That willl wash away some of this snow!
Excuse me!!!!!!!!![]()
{{{{{{{Sase}}}}}}}How's it going? Thing go well yesterday?
Yup and your rain is suppose to move up here and be freezing rain tonight.