Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't drink that! It makes you grow old faster.

Will ya let me figure out some things the hard way?


Alright I'm off to the perfume counter and the shoe department and Vickie's house for some retail therapy.


Be back later. ;)
 
{{{{Sase}}}}:kiss::kiss: Thinking of you today and over the weekend, hope everything goes smoothly.

Psst, I just tried to boost DGO's self esteem and I'm afraid she's not going to buy it. If she comes here looking for me tell her I'm missing again.
 
{{{{Sase}}}}:kiss::kiss: Thinking of you today and over the weekend, hope everything goes smoothly.

Psst, I just tried to boost DGO's self esteem and I'm afraid she's not going to buy it. If she comes here looking for me tell her I'm missing again.

{{{{{{{Husker}}}}}}}} You damn well better think of me this weekend since I thought of you last weekend. :kiss:


I won't say a word baby you can hide in here anytime you want to. :kiss:
 
it usually does help. :D

I feel good today too. Retail therapy helped greatly. I won't balance my checkbook until Monday. :D

I did a bit of that myself. I'd planned to go out to shop but the 8 inches kept me in..........big mistake doing the online therapy.
 
I did a bit of that myself. I'd planned to go out to shop but the 8 inches kept me in..........big mistake doing the online therapy.

Can you believe no one here thought I needed the same pair of shoes in 4 different colors? :eek: I was crushed when they said I was stupid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top