done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Can you believe no one here thought I needed the same pair of shoes in 4 different colors?I was crushed when they said I was stupid.
You only needed one pair and 4 bottles of dye!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can you believe no one here thought I needed the same pair of shoes in 4 different colors?I was crushed when they said I was stupid.
Good morning Sase, DGO, Papa-Joe
You only needed one pair and 4 bottles of dye!
Good morning Sase, DGO, Papa-Joe
HI& thank youGood morning Sase, DGO, Papa-Joe


Good morning. I hope all is well in your world.
That's what he said too.
I just love my new shoes.
mhhhhhh thanks, now Iam the one who will keep them for laterand a nice long
![]()

good morning magpie. You're up and at them this morning and I didn't have to scream this morning to wake any of ya up.
mhhhhhh thanks, now Iam the one who will keep them for later![]()
mhhhhhh thanks, now Iam the one who will keep them for later![]()
You should have said that he has more than one pair of underwear in the same color..........
No I couldn't sleep. Been up since 5. So the shopping went well I see. Did you get the manicure yet?
AND My hair looks great!AND My hair looks great!
yes they are a pretty red.AND My hair looks great!


And a happy weekend to you Ms. Bratty-Pants.![]()
Iam back for moreno just stop by later and I'll give ya more.



s for you tooThank you Maggie here are some from meSase won't share but I will.![]()



{{{{{PJ}}}}}}Iam back for more
oh & brought somes for you too
![]()
