Sauna's

Looks like I'll have an opportunity to visit the bathhouse this coming Monday. Haven't been there in several months, really looking forward to it.
 
London used to have more but now they seem fuller, love to suck a few cocks in them
 
Been to one (in DC) a few times, but not recently. I’d like to go back. I think I’d have fewer hang ups today than when I was younger.... It would be nice to hook up in the shower, or the steam room, or the maze, or the lounge, or all of those rooms one after the other... mmmmmmmmmm the possibilities

Unfortunately, GHC is closed and unlikely to reopen and Crew club is closing in Feb. Hard to believe that a city like DC will no longer have an outlet like this
 
Never been...a bit too concerned with anonymity to be comfortable I think.
A regular sauna in a gym with basketball courts where lots of tall black guys hang out would be an exciting tease I think. I have a few hot fantasies involving a scenario like that.
 
Should I be concerned? I'm older and a bit over weight. Is the right place for me?

Don't be concerned there are men of all types that go. Of course it was over 15 yrs ago I used to go and take the family to the private upstairs rooms,but... There is the downstairs sauna that is public men only just a few miles from the Illinois state line. I understand it has not changed any, but for the better for action and voyerism. Now that I am back in the area I intend to go back as soon as I am free to do so. Happy hunting....
 
Visited a sauna last month for the first time, I was nervous at first but was very relaxed and everyone was very friendly. It was also a themed day which was T-Girl day so lots of people dressed very sexily. I got confident after a while and walked around naked most of the time.

Thoroughly enjoyed this are there more stories you aren't sharing........curious
 
I've been to at least 7 saunas with steam rooms around the country and got at least one b.j. in every one of them
.
 
Headed to Cali for work in May. Wondering how I could find a good sauna to relax in nude and enjoy looking others.
 
I’ve always been interested in the idea of a nude male space like a gym or swimming pool where guys can get naked and just exercise and relax, no objective other than just enjoying some natural nudity.

I'm an avid nudist so never had a problem going nude in public but I really enjoy the times when guys can get together to enjoy a sauna and swim totally nude.
 
I must have been in several saunas in my lifetime and each time men had towels wrapped around them. What exactly is the proper protocol
 
I must have been in several saunas in my lifetime and each time men had towels wrapped around them. What exactly is the proper protocol

In my opinion there are two types of saunas. First, a regular sauna that has the purpose of being a place that offers the benefits of a sauna with no sexual activity undertones. In that environment then a towel wrap is not only proper but also expected. Then there is a gay sauna or bathhouse. These have the same amenities as a regular sauna but those features are only secondary. The real purpose of these places is for casual sexual activity. In that environment then it is perfectly acceptable to wear a towel wrap or to choose not too.
 
Back
Top