Jaime_H
Seahorse in a tree
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2012
- Posts
- 32,979
buns of steel![]()
Looks good in a mirror... from a manly, matey point of view....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
buns of steel![]()

Looks good in a mirror... from a manly, matey point of view....![]()
Comes from an amazing city
A fun and nice guy, who is the oldest living human in the world. I'm impressed.

The sweetest man, I am honored that he lets me use my puta stick on him.![]()
![]()


She's a very sexy girl!He is a closet puta stick lover, and very kind.![]()

His voice is yummy.![]()
She's the sexiest. ....and totally fun.
He's a smart pirate- argh!


I think you are so sensuous and artistic.![]()

She is yummy...sweet...sensual..friendly.....very stalkable...![]()

One of the best on Lit.![]()


Gorgeous sweetheart friend and birthday buddy![]()
One of the best on Lit.![]()
She's awesome, fun and asks good questions.One of the strongest people I've encountered.

Dearest TD, we should totally go bra shopping together.![]()
Is that something nice about my sense of taste or you love my bosom? Either way, sweet....![]()
Dee is a sassy lady that knows how to take jokes and flirts with stride and is a dear friend when the world crashes around ya.

Sorry, I will rephrase:
There is no one I would rather go bra shopping with than darling TD.![]()
Sorry, I will rephrase:
There is no one I would rather go bra shopping with than darling TD.![]()
Awww... Frederick's, right?
Fun lady but do not piss her off. She has a wicked backhand.
I'd go bra shopping with you guys.![]()
