TongueLust
Bruja-Hija De Yemayá
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2012
- Posts
- 132,147
I love TL....she's sexy and flirty and she sure can suck on a cigar![]()
I love my Snaily too, she is slow like molasses.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love TL....she's sexy and flirty and she sure can suck on a cigar![]()

Sexy voice and other things back at ya TLI love my Snaily too, she is slow like molasses.![]()
Sexy voice and other things back at ya TL
He's a nice guy.With a good sense of humor.
Such a sweetheart, so very pretty, and I love her slight accent.![]()
A million kinds of delicious.![]()
A million kinds of delicious.![]()
Fantastic at tounger twisters
Hating clowns is a sign of good judgment. Kudos.
Interesting name
Terribly generous.
his cleverness is surpassed only by his randomness![]()
Her voice makes birds appear.
he can make the moon dance to Superfreak
he can make the moon dance to Superfreak
yummy voice