lovetopleasewomen
81%er
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2012
- Posts
- 36,123
So long as I get my deserts....Dear love, you get to pay for lunch afterwards![]()
![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So long as I get my deserts....Dear love, you get to pay for lunch afterwards![]()
![]()

So long as I get my deserts....![]()
So you say.......Dee and I would wear you out, honey.![]()

uh huh........and........you tryin' ta get me excited?I know, Dee is voracious.![]()
uh huh........and........you tryin' ta get me excited?
Truthful & trustworthy.very good at all he does![]()
Fantastic at pleasing women.Truthful & trustworthy.![]()
Fantastic at pleasing women.
Beautiful profile pic

Dear TL, I may be the cheesecake but you are the hot fudge sauce that makes everything better.![]()

She is my yummy slice of sweet and creamy cheesecake.![]()

She is my yummy slice of sweet and creamy cheesecake.![]()
A classy multifaceted lady with great taste in art, and cigars.![]()

Ohh... I think I'll have TL and jameslewis lick the cheesecake crumbs off of my naked buttocks![]()

If we could then move to body shots of Grand Marnier - you have a partner.![]()
Your place or mine![]()

A beautiful woman of substance and discerning tastes![]()

Such a sweet lady and a good friend when needed.![]()

She's got grace under fire, a trusting soul, which should be cared for![]()
![]()
She's a real sweetie...
Love his candid approach.
That manly body smell counts too![]()
She's sweet and fun as hell to post with!Sweet lady with good taste in music
Again... sexy voice.![]()