N
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Always seemed really cool and nice![]()
you heard the man - he's simply awesome![]()

Truly a sweetheart. So kind to all.


Has a great beard, the type I will never have
She's awesome!!Yummy like Jimmy Dean![]()

Nice profile pic![]()
Great Avi! I love and miss Calvin and Hobbesshe always has the best AVs!
She's the only woman here I've thought about sexually.![]()
She's a lovely womanShe is sexy, and oh fuck... I would have never guessed that.
Flattered.![]()
Awww... I missed this the first time around. Thank youVery creative fingers there![]()
That legitimately made my day today, especially coming from someone as witty as you.Those are some nice wheels in your Av, and I like your name. Though all of us are a bit are a bit twisted on here, most make weak apologetics about it. You actually own up to it. KudosShe's a lovely woman
Awww... I missed this the first time around. Thank youThat legitimately made my day today, especially coming from someone as witty as you.
That is a nice truck in your Av, and I like your name. Though all of us are a bit are a bit twisted on here, most make weak apologetics about it. You actually own up to it. Kudos![]()
She seems kind and genuine.

A sexy gent.![]()
A great litser with a fantastic sense of humour

Attentive Papa Bear who makes sure Lit Goldilocks are OK![]()
