FantasySlut
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2006
- Posts
- 139,858
entering
idnwe
idnwe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
whined??? (actually, the other word was widen)2lubricious said:wined
hiwned
FantasySlut said:whined??? (actually, the other word was widen)![]()

Hun, whined...isn't scrambled...it's what I thought was the scrambled word lol...so I was asking him if whined is the answer...lolEssa said:Erm this one looks really harda clue please FS, or better still some letters???
![]()
FantasySlut said:Hun, whined...isn't scrambled...it's what I thought was the scrambled word lol...so I was asking him if whined is the answer...lol

hmmmmm something to do with a cross? lol2lubricious said:ummm - it's what you make happen to me
lol - ok - it was pretty tricky - acrorthosis; means having erections all the time!!FantasySlut said:hmmmmm something to do with a cross? lol