Sex Robots ??

Aye, ain't they great little 'bots on Mars, trundling around taking selfies!

Cohen? What was that in? Not Beautiful Losers?

That's the one!

The only thing I remember now from that book is the narrator masturbating over the dash of a car, and if my memory serves, a car crash.

I don't remember those scenes you mention but they sound entirely plausible. There was a lot about a South American saint who had smallpox? I think? I love his music but the main thing I took away from that book was a sense of bewilderment.
 
I love his music but the main thing I took away from that book was a sense of bewilderment.
He was a poet before he was a singer-songwriter or 'novelist'. Your sense of bewilderment is thus quite normal and inevitable.

But I digress. I see nanobots as the future of sexbots. Zillions of wee 'bots crawl through you tweaking glands and nerves and inducing little strokes quite indistinguishable from orgasms -- and nobody can tell you're cumming. Except by your glazed eyes and ragged moans, of course.
 
Cohen's classic "The Master's Song" is practically begging to be rewritten into an erotic story.

As for sexbots, nanites are a little too easy -- the functional equivalent of magic spells. Though who knows but they really are the future. Martian rover fuck-machines though? Hmmm... *practises wicked leer*
 
Cohen's classic "The Master's Song" is practically begging to be rewritten into an erotic story.
I see SUZANNE and FAMOUS BLUE RAINCOAT as begging for full-out treatment.

As for sexbots, nanites are a little too easy -- the functional equivalent of magic spells. Though who knows but they really are the future.
The future is never what we expect. Where's my atomic helicopter?

Martian rover fuck-machines though? Hmmm... *practises wicked leer*
Possible configurations here are:

* Earthling 'bots roam Mars and do native Martians.
* Martian-native 'bots roam Mars or Earth and do humans.
* Martian- and Venusian-native sex'bots compete for humans.
* All planets and satellites are infested with 'bots eager to do humans.
* A planetoid's 'bots are subverted by evil aliens and unleashed.
* A cloud of alien 'bots floats into the solar system, hungry.
* NASA fucks up -- it's 'bots only seek horny armadillos.
* 'Bots disguised as armadillos swarm over Texas.
 
He was a poet before he was a singer-songwriter or 'novelist'. Your sense of bewilderment is thus quite normal and inevitable.

But I digress. I see nanobots as the future of sexbots. Zillions of wee 'bots crawl through you tweaking glands and nerves and inducing little strokes quite indistinguishable from orgasms -- and nobody can tell you're cumming. Except by your glazed eyes and ragged moans, of course.

Oh man. Best idea ever.
 
Oh man. Best idea ever.
Thank you, thank you. Okay, so Mad Scientist has developed strains of nano'sex'bots, different strains for different applications. Alas, they get mixed up -- BBC fetishists get GM 'bots, anal enthusiasts get foot-fetish'bots, and some 'bots cause genitals to explode. Cue the savvy grad student tracking all the malfunctions. What dose do they get?
 
Thank you, thank you. Okay, so Mad Scientist has developed strains of nano'sex'bots, different strains for different applications. Alas, they get mixed up -- BBC fetishists get GM 'bots, anal enthusiasts get foot-fetish'bots, and some 'bots cause genitals to explode. Cue the savvy grad student tracking all the malfunctions. What dose do they get?

An experimental strain that's currently just reacting to the presence of other nanobots. Good luck getting any work done when you're trying to control your reactions. :D
 
Cohen's classic "The Master's Song" is practically begging to be rewritten into an erotic story.

As for sexbots, nanites are a little too easy -- the functional equivalent of magic spells. Though who knows but they really are the future. Martian rover fuck-machines though? Hmmm... *practises wicked leer*

Completely off topic, but - your av is everything.

I see SUZANNE and FAMOUS BLUE RAINCOAT as begging for full-out treatment.

Indeed:
https://www.literotica.com/s/famous-blue-raincoat
 
It hadn't occurred to me to wonder if it's copyrighted, actually.

(Checks.)

Turns out the image is a product of a cartoonist who calls himself Dark Dad. Don Cheadle, as it happens, is also using it as a Twitter icon and the artist seems to have no problem with that, so I shall hope I'm likewise not risking his ire.
 
Last edited:
Quite good. Quite not what as I envisioned -- and I've sung RAINCOAT and SUZANNE for a few decades. The story tangentially montages numerous LC songs without feeding much off of any.

I see RAINCOAT (LC's song) telling of two troubled brothers' failed reconciliation. I see RAINCOAT (a new story) told from Jane's POV, traversing between lower Manhattan and Joshua Tree village, between the brothers' distinct lives. (The addressed brother is "building his little house out on the desert," beyond the Orgasmatron dome and MentalPhysics pyramid.) Time is mid-70s, before cellphones and the Net. I write lots of Incest so I see Jane as their sister, full or half. To invoke LC, they're Canadian Jews, long-time in the states. For drama, the brothers' half-sister Jane had a black father.

But I digress. ObTopic: In the near future, commercially available sex'bots are fleshy sentient androids programmed as sex slaves. One's positronic brain malfs and breaks free from the imposed order. She starts a campaign to free her robotic kin from their subservience. Drama ensues, yada yada. For fun, she's SUZANNE.
 
It hadn't occurred to me to wonder if it's copyrighted, actually.

(Checks.)

Turns out the image is a product of a cartoonist who calls himself Dark Dad. Don Cheadle, as it happens, is also using it as a Twitter icon and the artist seems to have no problem with that, so I shall hope I'm likewise not risking his ire.

No, you are using a stolen, copyrighted image. That it's OK because of what the artist does with his/her property is an assumption you can't make about someone else's property--just like if it was your automobile and someone else decided to take it for a spin, assuming you wouldn't mind. This Web site doesn't seem to care, though. And when people have their stories stolen from here and posted elsewhere without their permission, they scream bloody murder without making the connection that the exact same thing is going on here day in and day out and the Web site lets it happen. So glad that Laurel thinks your stolen copyrighted image is a nifty thing to post to her Web site.

Not trying to go after you specifically--set off more because an owner of the site not only breezed right through the ownership issue but praised you for posting someone else's property, presumably without permission. Just pointing out what folks who should be concerned about copyright for their own self-interest are willing to do and put up with when it's not their ox being gored--and pointing to a Web site that either doesn't fully understand copyright or doesn't care.

It is a funny image, though--that someone else created and owns.

Oh, and I wonder who owns the image Laurel uses for her avatar. If not Laurel, I wonder if she's gotten permission to use someone else's property--or is it, perhaps, in the public domain? (Yes, I own the ones I use.)
 
Last edited:
Turns out the image is a product of a cartoonist who calls himself Dark Dad. Don Cheadle, as it happens, is also using it as a Twitter icon and the artist seems to have no problem with that, so I shall hope I'm likewise not risking his ire.

Might be worth dropping the cartoonist a line and checking. In my experience most artists will take it as a compliment and say yes (especially if you include attribution) - that's what I did for my avi here. And then you've given the artist a warm fuzzy feeling in return for your enjoyment of their work.

And if they're not okay with it, well, you know where you stand.
 
Well, it's rather more punctilious than I usually am about avatar images but perhaps that's a bad habit. Couldn't hurt, I suppose.

EDIT: Okies, checking in with the artist and we are now tastefully public domain until I get a reply.
 
Last edited:
Copyright theft is just a bad habit on a writer's site? Yes, I think that pretty well sums up the two-faced attitude among so many. "The protections are just for me--not for others on anything I choose to steal and reuse." :rolleyes:

I'll save this for the next time there's a thread here about Lit. author's stories being stolen from here and posted elsewhere. It's just a bad habit.

I note that you admit you just took the image and reused it without permission or even checking its copyright status--and yet that you're still using it here. (And, again, I'm highlighting this because of the Web site owner's praise for the use and what that reflects about what the Web site really feels about people's copyright protections--which would include those of anyone posting a story to this site.)

Might be an interesting time to point to the Web site's own forum rule on this:

"3. Do not upload copyrighted images or post articles in their entirety. Fair use laws allow some posting of copyrighted material, such as excerpts from articles and screen captures from movies, under certain circumstances. Please do a Google search under "Fair Use" if you want to understand this issue better."
 
Last edited:
How about a STOLEN IMAGES thread, separate from the ObTopic SEX ROBOTS thread?
 
Eh, I kind of feel like we've dealt with it here, but Pilot may certainly feel free to fulminate about how failure to attribute an image is just like stealing someone else's story and putting your own name on it on any thread he pleases. :D
 
....Pilot may certainly feel free to fulminate about how failure to attribute an image is just like stealing someone else's story and putting your own name on it on any thread he pleases. :D
Extended fulminations = threadjacking with no attempt to address the topic. Flamewars gets pretty damn annoying. Pilot isn't yet on my iggy list because he hasn't attacked me personally -- but these constant tangential rants and vituperations provoke me toward that. On a more civilized forum site, moderators tell off-topic disputers to take their arguments to PM.
 
Interesting, Hypoxia, that you do a Pontius Pilate on copyright protection and treat discussion of it as just a nuisance thread hijack. How noble of you. (Where does your avatar come from?) By all means put me on ignore, with this attitude. I'll try to survive that.

Incidentally, it's Laurel who took the thread off on this tangent. I highly suggest that, in your indignation, you put her on ignore (or try to). :D

And as far as protection of artwork being equal to writing, Cyrano, I'm not the one who equates them, copyright law does.
 
Last edited:
Modern euthanasia poisons come with super orgasm properties. The vet told me about it. Before Rover goes, he comes.
 
Back
Top