Shaved vs. unshaved

Matter of Opinion

Personally, I trim - but never shave. I tried once and my lover hated it. Also, it's too much maintenance, (in my own opinion.) In my current relationship, he even noticed once when I trimmed a little more than usual and reminded me that shaved is unattractive. I commend all you ladies willing to keep up that sort of maintenance for what you think feels different - but I personally didn't think so nor liked it. It may also be a cultural thing. I'm Black and every person I know (who is close enough for me to know such personal information) doesn't shave entirely (perhaps trim around the bikini line) and reading these posts is the first time I've heard of a guy doing it. Go figure!
 
Shaved for sure. I have loved my girlfriend shaved. It is probably the most feminine and erotic thing a woman can do with her body. Not to mention it is soooooo much more wonderful for oral sex and all sex for that matter.

Tony
 
I truly love a women with a full bush. I also might be odd, but I find it most erotic.
 
anticipation ...

I've had it expressed to me that having the hair there is just another layer of wrapping to get to the prize. :)

Brit said:
I will have to side with the minority I'm afraid, pubic hair (especially for redheads) glimesed through lacy underware takes some beating... as long as it doesn't spill out of the sides. There is also nothing like that moment when you pull the knickers down (preferably with the teeth) and watch the bush spring back up free from it's lace prison. Hmm, that got a bit more poetic than I intended...
 
Trimmed... not shaven

Trimmed is nice... but (sorry to the clean-shaven ladies) some hair is very erotic... Bare is a little too pre-pubescent for my tastes... I want a full-grown WOMAN!
 
The slicker licker

Shaved is definitely key to a long licking. When it is shaved it keeps me interested longer.
 
I luv 2 shave my wife, it is better 4 oral, but i dont mind leaving sum above the clit. I have been shaved in the past,. but with blokes, their dicks lie against their skin and is very prickly :eek:(
 
Trimmed is best!

Hi,

I have to say, trimmed is best. For two years I used to shave my pussy and I know that it was good for oral sex from those who gave it to me. But recently I have gone back to letting it grow again and I feel much more comfortable with a lot less rashes to contend with. I trim it now so that the hair is neat and tidy and kept well away from the vital parts. And yes, I agree with some comments I have read, a hint of pubic bush beneath a translucent pair of panties does look very sexy.

Sienna-Stargirl *x*x*x*x*
 
Trimmed men and clean shaven balls

I do trim my hair (not shave the bush however... about 1/2" to 3/4")... But keep my balls clean-shaven (no not with a razor blade - yeowch!) using electric hair trimmers on the low setting. Feedback from a select few women has been positive... and appreciation well-demonstrated... (Mmmmm... now those are arousing memories ; )

[Gratuitous cock shot follows... my apologies]
 
each to their own....

As a woman with an uncomman hair colour i have to say going natural does feel sexy at times to me. But being totally shaved gets me excited just as much. I like variety!
If my partner preferred one look over another then i would happily oblige.
 
What girl isn't shaved?

I thought every girls shaved,isn't it the way to where the Puss these's day? So what guy's out there have ever busted out the bic? that's one thing that just dosn't look right..And i hear it itches like hell..
 
I leave my mons but shave everything else. The hairs get tangled with my rings and that gan get mighty uncomfortable if I go too long without a shave.
 
Shaved / Waxed

Love clean shaven women. Has anybody tried brazilian waxing? must be awesome to see SMOOTH pussy.

The look of lips & clit excited thru translucent panties is very hot.

Just my opinion
 
Re: Shaved / Waxed

Unregistered said:
Love clean shaven women. Has anybody tried brazilian waxing? must be awesome to see SMOOTH pussy.

The look of lips & clit excited thru translucent panties is very hot.

Just my opinion
I've had a Brazilian wax done a few times, and it hurt like hell for a moment, but it was definitely worth it. The only problem is letting it grow in enough to get it waxed- yuck! So I just shave it all...
 
I probably shave myself more down below, than I shave my face. If Mrs. Lobito wants to shave herself, or have me shave her then that's fine, but so far she has no interest in it. Though I prefer to eat an at least mostly shaven cunny.
 
I too like a shaved pussy, well actually I like it the most if there's only a small landing stripe left I'll admit that. The complete bald look isn't as sexy in my mind.

Ok I have a queston, what is an "Brazilian wax"??
 
to shave or not to shave

I'm a 50 yo male and in response to your question, yes, mne like it shaved. Especially when it is shave all around the anus too
 
to be or not to be

shaved or not?
i like completely bald because it looks so yummy.
and i also like the racing stripe down the middle just because it looks cool.
for oral sex, i dont want to floss while i eat and i dont want to have to go to the dentist for a hair cut.
so neatly trimmed or completely bald. :p
 
Shaved

Yep! Uh Huh!

I recently shaved, with the moral support of many of my lit friends, and it has been an awesome experience.

I love the act of shaving as I become very sensitive for a while after.

I feel clean and love all of the sensations that are amplified during sex.

Next step: is to be shaved by my partner. Now, that would certainly require an element of trust! :D
 
Was this thread moved over from a different board or something? I didn't notice it before now. Lots of virgins posting to it, not many old time general bb people, either.

I can't believe it is on page 3 without any mention of Magic powder or lotion.
 
Oliver Clozoff said:
Have you been sleeping on the job, Cheyenne? ;)

I didn't think so! That's why I asked if this originally had been on another board and moved over to the general bb! :)
 
Cheyenne said:
Was this thread moved over from a different board or something? I didn't notice it before now. Lots of virgins posting to it, not many old time general bb people, either.

I can't believe it is on page 3 without any mention of Magic powder or lotion.

you noticed all the virgins too eh? LOL
seems to strike a chord with lots of folks
i was going to mention you not being on the thread with the virtues of Magic Lotion but i was going to wait a bit and send you a PM if i didnt see you post on here.

see, i look out for ya!;)
 
~sigh~


I have looked high and low and still haven't found Magic Lotion!
That comes from living in a pathetic, one horse town.



Gilette and I are very good friends these days :D
 
As a woman, I know my man likes me to be atleast trimmed, none of this "wild kingdom" stuff going on. But to shave is VERY tough on my sensitive skin. Now, as Cheyenne's poster couple for Magic, Juspar and I will become! :D Otherwise I like to shave in shapes: hearts, butterflies, diamonds, etc....
 
Back
Top