Shaved vs. unshaved

Shaved all the way. I like my drinks cold, my music loud, and my pussy shaven.


:D
 
LOL


OH, hate to bust in on a 'newbie' party, but here's my opinion:

I like a smooth pussy from clit to arsehole. I keep myself smooth from the base of my cock to my anus with (dun, dun, DUN) Magic Lotion, which I highly recomend. And I trim my hair up top to about half an inch. I do this because, firstly, I like the feel, and secondly becuse it wouldn't be fair to want something I wasn't prepared to do myself.

Shaving is a lot of work, and has a risk of nasty reactions. No matter how much I might like bare lips shining with juice, I'd be a fool of the first degree to want it more than my partners comfort.
 
MissTaken said:
~sigh~


I have looked high and low and still haven't found Magic Lotion!
That comes from living in a pathetic, one horse town.



Gilette and I are very good friends these days :D

It's apparently available on the net now.
 
Ummmm Doh!

Why didn't I think of that?


The synapses and dendrites aren't connecting very well lately.

:D
 
damn.. now I have Lucky Charms cereal theme stuck in my head...

It's magically delicious!

:p
 
My partner definitely prefers shaved. As for me, I love to keep clean shaven. It feels wonderful slipping into a silky thong after a very hot shower. :D
 
Some times ...

Right now I am smooth and bare thanks to MAGIC and it feels nice and I can't help but let my hand wander and feel my silky soft skin....

BUT


I also don't mind being trimmed at all... in fact my man perfers that I am trimmed rather then shaved. And like many said the shaving thing does require some time... I would say I am a " trim" kind of woman. :)
 
I like pussy shavved. I just don't like having hair in my mouth. I shaved my cock about a month ago. The only think I HATE about it, is that it itches when it grows back.
 
batter said:

i was going to mention you not being on the thread with the virtues of Magic Lotion but i was going to wait a bit and send you a PM if i didnt see you post on here.

see, i look out for ya!;)

Yes, you do look out for me. Thanks! :)
 
I can't imagine...

Shaved or bushy in anyway detering me from orally pleasuring a woman I want to be with... It's all good!
 
Au naturel, of course

As someone mentioned, this thread has been done at least twice before that I can remember.

I said it then and I'll say it again; au naturel is definitely preferred here.

There's something about the shaved "little girl" look that I find less attractive.
 
Magic Lotion?

Not to be the naive girl that I am but..what is Magic Lotion? Does it mean I won't have to shave every day (lot of upkeep, lot of pleasure too but...)? Where do I find some? Web sites?
Tips?
Thanks
 
Re: Magic Lotion?

letsallgetlaid said:
Not to be the naive girl that I am but..what is Magic Lotion? Does it mean I won't have to shave every day (lot of upkeep, lot of pleasure too but...)? Where do I find some? Web sites?
Tips?
Thanks

You can buy it in the ethnic hair product section at most drugstores. I haven't tried it yet...I've heard that it can irritate sensitive skin and the advice I have heard the most on the board is to do a test patch before you do the entire area!
 
Hmmmmm?????

lickerish said:
damn.. now I have Lucky Charms cereal theme stuck in my head...

It's magically delicious!

:p

Just like you lickerish eh? ( I wouldn't know off hand. However........... If you need a barber that delivers "full service". Then give me a holler. )

kgboot

btw- Now servicing # 21 *Wink*
 
Re: Some times ...

Aphrodisiac said:
Right now I am smooth and bare thanks to MAGIC and it feels nice and I can't help but let my hand wander and feel my silky soft skin....


there you have it folks, a complete, unbiased testimonial that has been completely unrehearsed about the virtues of Magic Lotion!

now where are the filming crew to catch this?

LOL just having fun with ya!;)
 
Re: Re: Some times ...

batter said:
Aphrodisiac said:
Right now I am smooth and bare thanks to MAGIC and it feels nice and I can't help but let my hand wander and feel my silky soft skin....


there you have it folks, a complete, unbiased testimonial that has been completely unrehearsed about the virtues of Magic Lotion!

now where are the filming crew to catch this?

LOL just having fun with ya!;)
I actaully tried Magic Lotion for the first time the other day- it was pretty cool (except for the smell of it).
 
But where

What if I (like someone else who posted earlier who I can't remember) live in a one (or rather one-half) horse town without a decent store, at all! Any on-line suggestions?
 
I think it depends on the woman. Some women I have seen look great with a nice full bush and to me there is something attractive about the natural unshaven look. Shaved pussies are great too because I love being able to see the details of a pussy eithout the hair in the way and it makes oral sex better.
 
Back
Top