Shaved vs. unshaved

Re: Re: Some times ...

batter said:
Aphrodisiac said:
Right now I am smooth and bare thanks to MAGIC and it feels nice and I can't help but let my hand wander and feel my silky soft skin....


there you have it folks, a complete, unbiased testimonial that has been completely unrehearsed about the virtues of Magic Lotion!

now where are the filming crew to catch this?

LOL just having fun with ya!;)


Evil man..... * spank* :p
 
Shaving

What I like to know is "Do women like men to have shaven cock and balls?" I know a few that love not gettng hair in their mouths.
 
Shaved vs. Unshaved

I am probably in the minority here, but I absolutely love a hairy pussy. One so hairy that the thicker and darker it is that when I
run my fingers thru it...they disappear. I love to gently pull and massage the hair with my lips and caress the hair with my tongue.
Also, when a woman wears white silky lacy panties, I can see the
darkness of the thick dark beautiful pussy hair thru the material and it just makes my cock harder and drip faster. Nothing like taking a finger and gently lifting the elastic of the panties and seeing the beautiful hairs. Mmmmmmm.
 
Back
Top