Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
PepperTed said:
Hello there,

saw you sign and thought I would drop by.

:cool:

Hi PepperTed :) ....Didn't I bump into you yesterday in the Lit Bar?

Welcome......huggggggsssss :kiss: :rose: :)
 
Heelo Sienna,

yes that would be me that you met at the Lit bar.

I am on the magical mystery tour of the Forum...
Discovering some good hangouts throughout.

Thank you for your hugggggs.

Are you having a good evening?

:cool:
 
PepperTed said:

Are you having a good evening?
:cool:

Yes thanx PepperTed...:)

I've been here on LIT for quite some time now and there are lots of places to hang out. It's just finding the right one for the right kind of conversations I suppose. Some can be pretty boring.

I hang around LIT myself to write in SRP or write stories here and on my puter.....I just drift in and out of threads now and again....it can be fun sometimes :)
 
Yes, I am noticing........

But meeting new people from afar is also a good thing.

Do you post your stories on the Lit site?
I noticed on your profile "Sensual Venus" site, do you post here too?

I hope you are having a great summer.....
I hear ol' London town is having a heat wave...

:cool:
 
PepperTed said:
Yes, I am noticing........

But meeting new people from afar is also a good thing.

Do you post your stories on the Lit site?
I noticed on your profile "Sensual Venus" site, do you post here too?

I hope you are having a great summer.....
I hear ol' London town is having a heat wave...

:cool:

YES...its been absolutely gorgeous here in the UK over the past few days :) Although London this afternoon was a bit thundery so I hear. I live 180 miles north of London myself and it is still very hot where I am.

I write for Sensual Venus and also edit the site when I'm needed there. I co-own the site with three other ladies. And yes...I have stories here on LIT too....

Do you write PepperTed? :)
 
I am glad that you are enjoying some good weather.

I have never had he pleasure of visiting your beautiful island, but my family go back and forth a lot... going home to visit the relatives and all. I hear so many really bad stories about your weather. Considering that we have such a great climate here in Australia.

You have a nice site there with your friends... I will have a better look later on.

I am a very junior weight writer. My first ever piece was recently listed on the Lit site. All very encouraging. I have a few others in the pipeline.

Now are you the young lady with the blue hair and green ribbon?


:cool:
 
PepperTed said:


Now are you the young lady with the blue hair and green ribbon?


:cool:

Ooooh...you mean my AV (avatar) or somewhere else? I have honeyblonde hair really :)

If you mean the current AV...then no that isn't me on that one :)
 
PepperTed said:

I am a very junior weight writer. My first ever piece was recently listed on the Lit site. All very encouraging. I have a few others in the pipeline.

:cool:

I am just looking at your story The Spa.....interesting :)

The Spa by PepperTed...
 
Hello there,

The reference to blue hair, is to the interesting little number on the story boards site.....

I am glad that you found the Spa interesting.

I am reading through "Home Movie," erotic.


:cool:
 
Glad you can write so well.

Yes that is I, hidding within my Nepalese walking coat....

:cool:
 
Does that mean you have been to the Himalayas....I would love to go there one day perhaps....I am very interested in different religions and beliefs across the world and folklores too....but my main subjects in life are people, erotica, my family and writing.....

What kind of writing do you focus on the most? :)
 
Last edited:
Sienna said:
Does that mean you have been to the Himalayas....I would love to go there one day perhaps....I am very interested in different religions and beliefs across the world and folklores too....but my main subjects in life are people, erotica, my family and writing.....

What kind of writing do you focus on the most? :)

I have wandered far and wide through my region, but have never touched the main land... so no I have not been to the Himalayas... I believe that they are beautiful... I picked the jacket up at a markets, from a young lady who had brought back a bundle of goodies... and it has been a close friend for a great many years now.

The Himalayas sure would be a good place for you to visit... Such a mighty cross roads of different religous beliefs.

My writings are mainly relate around science fiction, fantasy fiction and alternate history fictions.

:cool:
 
WOW!....Sci-Fi is one of my fave genres....that is so cooooooooool :)

Up to now I'm experimenting a little with it.....trying to perfect it a little bit better.

We must share ideas... :)
 
Last edited:
Glad that you like Sci-fi.

Whenever you would like to discuss, drop me an line.

Do you like read, write or watch sci-fi?

:cool:
 
I read quite a lot of PJ Farmer.....and a few others.........I love Kubrick and Spielberg movies the best :)

And yes.....I will drop you line sometime :)
 
Last edited:
Sienna said:
I read quite a lot of PJ Farmer.....and a few others.........I love Kubrick and Spielberg movies the best :)

And yes.....I will drop you line sometime :)

I am quite a fan of Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin:
Stargate and Independence day.

Which inturn led to the Stargate SG1 series.

Spielberg is amazing. I have enjoyed Minority Report alot.
He is very talented.

AI was a bit creepy.... a good mixture of your two heros.

Did you ever see Vanilla Sky?

Add to this, I am a trekkie from way backkkkkkkkkkkkkk as welll.


:cool:
 
No...I have not seen Vanilla Sky......and yes....the Spielberg/Kubrick collaboration AI is one of my fave movies ......very creepy I agree but well put together.......and all that based on the fairytale of Pinnochio.

The only Star Trek series I have ever seen is .... Next Generation and Deep Space 9. :)
 
Last edited:
Sienna said:


No...I have not seen Vanilla Sky......and yes....the Spielberg/Kubrick collaboration AI is one of my fave movies ......very creepy I agree but well put together.......and all that based on the fairytale of Pinnochio.

The only Star Trek series I have ever seen is .... Next Generation and Deep Space 9. :)

I think that you may like Vanilla Sky.... a real mind twister....
A lot of people have stated that it was lame, but I really think they went with blinkers on, expecting to see a Tom Cruise - Risky Business meets Herby going to Monte Carlo type movie....

Star Trek is an amazing structure...........
Gene Roddenberry really open up a lot of peoples imaginations....

There is a new series out now - "Enterprise"
It is very well done.

Visit this site sometime: http://www.startrek.com

We chat about movies and television.....
yet it is the books that really amaze me....

The way a talented author can take you right with them on their journey... in ways that would cost hundreds of millions of dollars, then we turn the page to another amazing web of scences.......

:cool:
 
PepperTed said:
I think that you may like Vanilla Sky.... a real mind twister....
A lot of people have stated that it was lame, but I really think they went with blinkers on, expecting to see a Tom Cruise - Risky Business meets Herby going to Monte Carlo type movie....

Star Trek is an amazing structure...........
Gene Roddenberry really open up a lot of peoples imaginations....

There is a new series out now - "Enterprise"
It is very well done.

Visit this site sometime: http://www.startrek.com

We chat about movies and television.....
yet it is the books that really amaze me....

The way a talented author can take you right with them on their journey... in ways that would cost hundreds of millions of dollars, then we turn the page to another amazing web of scences.......

:cool:


There was a showing of "Enterprise" here in the UK...but I was otherwise busy doing something else at the time I think...so I need to catch a re-run. :)

Yes I agree....one of the things about writing is the way you use your imagination and the readers imagination. I think writing is a very mind manipulating art form....very powerful indeed. I love it :)
 
Back
Top