Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
Super Frog

A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After
looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the
clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

"Well", said the clerk, "I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been
trained to do blowjobs!" "Blowjobs!" the woman replied. "Well, It hasn't
been proven but we've sold 30 of them this month", he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift and what if it's true...no
more blowjobs for her!

She bought the frog. When she explained froggy's ability to her husband,
he was extremely sceptical and laughed it off. The woman went to bed
happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act
again.

In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans
flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran
downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog reading
cookbooks.

"What are you two doing at this hour?," she asked. The husband replied,
"If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is outta here."
 
Weight loss


A young lady knocked the doctor's office carrying an
infant.

"Doctor," she explained, "the baby seems to be ailing.
Instead of gaining weight, he lost three ounces this
week."

The medic examined the child and then started to squeeze the
lady's breasts. He then unbuttoned her blouse, removed the
bra and began to suck powerfully on one nipple.

"Young lady," he finally announced, "no wonder the baby is
losing weight, you haven't any milk!"

"Of course not!" she shrieked. "It's not my child, it's my
sister's!"
 
Honey...I'm HOME !!!! LOL

Hey Sie...how are ya sweets ?? I've missed since I've been gone !!! I needed someone to lay out at the pool with me *pout* *pout* hehehehe

Just catching up on your thread and others here at Lit...damn stuff backs up after a week !!! :p Glad to see that things are going well with you !!

*HUGS* and *SMOOCHES*

Druce
 
Hi Sienna,

Have you had a chance to read any of the Battlefleet Gothic stuff yet?

:cool: :rose:
 
Hi PepperTed :)



I have been busy on the UK Personals thread during the past few days.

(1)
Have you had a good weekend?

Yes thanx...the weather here in our part of the UK was very changeable over the weekend.

(2)
Have you had a chance to read any of the Battlefleet Gothic stuff yet?

Not yet....but its on my agenda :) Hope everything is fine with you, take care :kiss: :rose:

~~ Sienna ~~
 
jackinillinois said:
Hi Seinna, if I ever visit the UK may I look you up


Awwww...thats really kind of you Jack :kiss: :).....

I am sure that TRT, the girls and myself will be pleased to meet you.....when are you planning on coming over and where?

:rose:
 
jackinillinois said:
I would like to come next year. Where are you at?

We live approximately 180 miles north of London, in the Pennines, between Manchester and Sheffield.

Where exactly will you be visiting when you are in the UK? :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooh King Arthur legend :)...

That sounds interesting. For that you need to look around the west country...in particular...Avon. Probably Glastonbury :)

.......and that is nowhere near where I live :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
jackinillinois said:
Hi Seinna, if I ever visit the UK may I look you up

Depends what you want to look UP!!! :D

I was joking mate. If you ever come over to the UK and you visit Derbyshire let us know.
 
I was searching the internet for Louise Nuding, one of my old wanker babes as Sie calls them

:D

Found this great drawing, but I think the guy did a Livio with the size of the tits.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes darling...you love your WANKER BABES don't you!

LOL!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last edited:
Thought I'd drop by and say HI Sienna!

And a merry meet!

:rose:

Not too good at keeping up the rhythm of the forums (fora??) - but it's good to say 'allo to some fellow Brits while here at Lit. And there's an Arthurian from the US here!
I know somewhere that may be Camelot, in a wood just outside London!!

:)
 
Last edited:
toseamus said:
And How's your writing going?

Hi toseamus......thanks for dropping in .....huggggggssss :)

The writing is cooool at the moment....a lot of it is constructed off-line until edited...so it might seem slow....especially the SRP's :)

And I always believed that Camelot was around Glastonbury :D

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Sienna said:
Hi toseamus......thanks for dropping in .....huggggggssss :)

The writing is cooool at the moment....a lot of it is constructed off-line until edited...so it might seem slow....especially the SRP's :)

And I always believed that Camelot was around Glastonbury :D

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Nice to be here, thanks!!

Glad your composing's in swing... Do you publish everything you write at SensualVenus?

There are loads of claims to Camelot - even Edinburgh. A theory is it was a roving court. In a wood in Trent Park there's an old moat which was the site of a medieval manor called Camlet.

As good a claim as any
:D :confused:

But Cornwall and Glastonbury are worth a vsisit anyway J!
 
Back
Top