Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*bump*




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STOP LOOKING AT
MY BOOBS AND
GET WRITING!


:D :rose: :rose:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last edited:
jackinillinois said:
I am glad I stopped by tonight. Thanks for the wonderful pics.

Hi jack :).......hugggggggssssss
:kiss: :rose:

You are welcome anytime :)
 
jackinillinois said:
Thank you sweetie, you are gorgeous. I say that from the bottom of my heart, not just from my other head lol

Awwwww ty jack...your kindness is very much appreciated :)

And what other head would that be? :D
 
jackinillinois said:
Not to be too forward here but that would be the head that when I close my eyes I see your lips wrapped around

WOW! :D ;)
 
Sienna said:
OK.....

I have decided this one for an AV :)


and a lovely one it is... and your booty is looking absolutely scrumptious as well. Did you take that one pic down???

Hope all is well for you and family Sie... :kiss:
 
hongluobo said:
and a lovely one it is... and your booty is looking absolutely scrumptious as well. Did you take that one pic down???

Hope all is well for you and family Sie... :kiss:

Hi Hong......the pic used for my AV is on page 14..... but I only use it now and then.....I like to swap AV's around like clothes and shoes to suit my moods :)

Everyone is fine here and I hope you and Gusty are too :)

:kiss: :rose:
 
Thanks for the welcome Sienna, I'll definitely be stopping by your place more often ;)

Meta
 
And.....finally for now in this batch........

....yawns......

Nite nite :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top