Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
Sienna said:
And.....finally for now in this batch........

....yawns......

Nite nite :)

Oh Sienna,

YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

OHHHHHHHHH YUMMMMMMMMMMM

Love that swimsuit too

thanks for the great shots.....

:cool: :rose:
 
The Killers Kiss (1955) ..... not seen it, anyone got the vid? :eek:
The Killing (1956)..............~~~~~~~~ " ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paths Of Glory (1957) Regarded as Kubrick's breakthrough film, this chilling tale of a WWI battle was banned in France until the early 1970's.
Sienna rating....4/10:(

Spartacus (1960) Collaboration with Tony Mann
Sienna rating...7/10 :)

Lolita (1962) Love this one...it's cool :D
Sienna rating...8/10 :)

Doctor Strangelove....(1964) Freaky movie....but good
Sienna rating...6/10 :p

2oo1: A Space Odyssey(1968) AMAZING!!
Sienna rating...10/10 :eek:

A Clockwork Orange (1971) VERY VERY good
Sienna rating...9/10 :p

Barry Lyndon (1975) long and almost BORING!
Sienna rating...5/10 :(
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
jackinillinois said:
After seeing your pics and getting to know you a little, if I do come visit England, I will definately look you up. You are a beautiful woman and I am sure one worth getting to know.
jackinillinois said:

Take care
:rose:

Well...if you visit the UK and happen to visit where I am....bring your boots...I'm taking you down a neat little hole in the ground which I'm sure you will love to see :D

:kiss: :rose:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.whitney/eldon2.jpg
 
Last edited:
jackinillinois said:
:D You will be the 1st person I will look up sweetie

Okie dokie Luke....I mean jack.....bring your light-sabre too.......I promise you.....TOTAL DARKNESS!!! :D
 
PepperTed said:
That is one wild looking hole.........

:cool:

Hi PepperTed :) :kiss:

I know....they make nice deep holes where I come from ;)

Seriously.....that is Eldon Hole...not far from me and I have been down there twice up to now...it is about 50m deep and they say its one of the plug holes for releasing the great flood (Noah's Ark).
 
jackinillinois said:
I kinda want to see what is around, I will light my big lightsaber so we can see. Do you know how to handle a lightsaber?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...do I..... :D ;)
 
Sienna said:
Hi PepperTed :) :kiss:

I know....they make nice deep holes where I come from ;)

Seriously.....that is Eldon Hole...not far from me and I have been down there twice up to now...it is about 50m deep and they say its one of the plug holes for releasing the great flood (Noah's Ark).

Hi Sienna,

that place looks crazy. But I am sure that you would have fun there.

:cool: :rose:

Hi there Jack,

Looks like you will have lots of fun with your Light Saber in the UK.

:cool:

I hope you both have a great day, back to work for me....

Bye
 
jackinillinois said:
My boots will be packed, I will be yours for the time I am there

Cooool...I'll pitch a tent in the garden for you....and we have nice cuddly Tigers here too :D
 
PepperTed said:
Hi Sienna,

that place looks crazy. But I am sure that you would have fun there.
:cool: :rose:
Bye

Yes...its a cool place to live...I don't get lost like the tourists do...so its fun also :D
 
jackinillinois said:
Sounds nice, am I going to have to stay in the tent alone or will you provide some company. How many will it hold;)

How big do you want it?..........I'm sure I'll share it with you for a while. I like them REALLY BIG :D
 
jackinillinois said:
I like sharing. It should be big enough for us at least and bigger if you want to invite friends

Mmmmmm...friends you say?.....Another one maybe.....or perhaps lots? or....or....or....orgeeeeee! :D
 
jackinillinois said:
What is your pleasure? I havent done anything like that, like I said while I am there I am yours, so we can play however you want to.

Oooh I like playing games......I like playing "Hide The Sausage"....ever played that jack?....it gets really exciting sometimes, but it all depends where you hide it :D
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top 5 Posters:

Total Posts: 398

(1) Sienna 191
(2) PepperTed 24
(3) midas2001 20
(4) jackinillinois 19
(=5) Dreamweaver32 17
(=5) druce19 17

Nite nite........ :kiss: :rose: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last edited:
Back
Top