Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
jackinillinois said:
I know a spot to hide it, you may not see where it is but you certainly will feel it

I love to play games with my tongue too, like spelling out the alphabet down near where the sausage gets hidden, you guess the letter i am writing with my tongue

sounds like you are in for a great holiday Jack.... have fun mate.

:cool:
 
jackinillinois said:
I know a spot to hide it, you may not see where it is but you certainly will feel it

I love to play games with my tongue too, like spelling out the alphabet down near where the sausage gets hidden, you guess the letter i am writing with my tongue

Sounds really cool :).....I hope you don't do it in sequence though.....it makes it very easy to guess the letter :D
 
jackinillinois said:
I will mix them up. I have been eating pussy for along time and I didnt know I had been doing a W all along :D

I bet you are fine in that dept.

.....a pleasant shiver runs down the spine......

In the pussy department? :) ...... yes I'm fine. No complaints so far......I hope :D
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jackinillinois:

Interests................................ Reading, sci-fi, my son

Interesting? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
jackinillinois said:
Jordan is my son and the light of my life. I live for him. I wish I had more time with him

Re Jordan and time.

i have 2 children 4 and 15 years.

for the 15 year old i was tied up with my job and makking money, and mist her whole childhood.

For the 1st 2 years of my 4 year olds life i spent months between work on several occasions doing od jobs and looking after the house whlst my wife worked.

we were poor (still are to a point) but i and hope my son benefited from days at the park, feeding the ducks, and doing the house work together. (ok he couldnt do much but he tryed)

Good luck
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi you guys..welcome :) :kiss: :rose:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sienna said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top 5 Posters:

Total Posts: 398

(1) Sienna 191
(2) PepperTed 24
(3) midas2001 20
(4) jackinillinois 19
(=5) Dreamweaver32 17
(=5) druce19 17

Nite nite........ :kiss: :rose: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yikes :eek: I am not even on the list.... I love the hole Sie.... but is awfully dark down there... guess I will just have to feel my way out ;)

thanks too for the Kubrik links... I actually haven't seen eyes wide open yet... and must...

oh.. and on the family thingy... proud daddy of a 17 year old son and a 14 year old daughter... both beautiful, intelligent and wonderful souls... :heart:
 
Hello Sienna,

I hope that this finds you well and enjoying your week.

:cool: :rose:

Have you ever read "Sister Alice" by Robert Reed?
 
hongluobo said:
Yikes :eek: I am not even on the list.... I love the hole Sie.... but is awfully dark down there... guess I will just have to feel my way out.

thanks too for the Kubrik links... I actually haven't seen eyes wide open yet... and must...

oh.. and on the family thingy... proud daddy of a 17 year old son and a 14 year old daughter... both beautiful, intelligent and wonderful souls...

Hugsssssss Hong and Gusty :) :kiss: :rose:

Wow...you two are a well established family group!...your son is only 4 years younger than me!...I shall have to pay you more respect in future :)

Eldon Hole is one of the famous pot-holes in Derbyshire and yes, it is dark down there and in certain times of the year it gets very wet :)...with rain. Lots of legends and folklore surrounding it regarding its formation and why it is just there. But a great place to test your "Indiana Jones" spirit :D....I suppose in a way...I am a bit of an Indiana Jones freak on the quiet....collecting all these weird legends and local artifacts :)

Eyes Wide Shut.....a great movie .....you must see it for the great Kubrick technique and remember....it was his last project and a great tribute to his skills as a screen writer and director...

Call in again soon and I would like to put a link to your threads and pics if that is OK with u 2?


:kiss: :rose:
 
Hi PepperTed :) ...huggs..:rose:

I confess I have not read Sister Alice at this present moment in time :)...So I did some research, and found this review...

-----------------------------------------------
Sister Alice ~ R.Reed
Set about ten million years into our future, mankind and several other alien races are thriving in the galaxy and we focus on a few families who have god-like ‘talents’ or abilities who on maturity travel the cosmos creating new worlds.

They also procreate by cloning. The Chamberlain Family receives back one of the originals, Alice, who later confesses to a heinous crime and is stripped of her powers - no one says quite how that’s achieved - and imprisoned for a millennia. One of the later off-spring, Ord, is befriended by her and over the course of the novel, out to prove her innocence and complete her job.

We’re essentially dealing with godlike beings who still have somewhat 20th century foibles so we can understand what they’re about and doing.

In many respects, in ten million years, you’d have thought we’d have learnt something better by then. Author Reed doesn’t dwell on how such beings can be stripped of their powers and, I suspect, doesn’t see that as essential to the story.

GF Willmetts

------------------------------------------------

Sounds really interesting and I will be checking this one out :) Thanx PepperTed :kiss: ;)
 
Sienna said:
Hi PepperTed :) ...huggs..:rose:

I confess I have not read Sister Alice at this present moment in time :)...So I did some research, and found this review...

-----------------------------------------------
Sister Alice ~ R.Reed
Set about ten million years into our future, mankind and several other alien races are thriving in the galaxy and we focus on a few families who have god-like ‘talents’ or abilities who on maturity travel the cosmos creating new worlds.
......
In many respects, in ten million years, you’d have thought we’d have learnt something better by then. Author Reed doesn’t dwell on how such beings can be stripped of their powers and, I suspect, doesn’t see that as essential to the story.

GF Willmetts

------------------------------------------------

Sounds really interesting and I will be checking this one out :) Thanx PepperTed :kiss: ;)

Sienna,

I finished it last week, and highly recommend it... very good, and challenging.

I look forward to chatting with you about it when you are reading it.

Hope that you are having a great day.

:cool: :rose:
 
PepperTed said:
Sienna,

I finished it last week, and highly recommend it... very good, and challenging.

I look forward to chatting with you about it when you are reading it.

Hope that you are having a great day.

:cool: :rose:

That sounds cool :)...I will be looking forwards to doing that with you.

Today...its raining and lots of mist on the hill-tops. The lush green looks pretty dull on days like this and its a good day to sit back and concentrate on ideas as well as keep the little ones occupied :)
 
Sienna said:
That sounds cool :)...I will be looking forwards to doing that with you.

Today...its raining and lots of mist on the hill-tops. The lush green looks pretty dull on days like this and its a good day to sit back and concentrate on ideas as well as keep the little ones occupied :)

almost sounds like you are here in Sydney... we are heading into a weekend with a weather forecaste that sounds just like that...

Yes, a good time to get things done, and hang out with children... I hope you are having fun.

:cool: :rose:
 
PepperTed said:
almost sounds like you are here in Sydney... we are heading into a weekend with a weather forecaste that sounds just like that...
Yes, a good time to get things done, and hang out with children... I hope you are having fun.
:cool: :rose:

Yeah!.....its great fun at the moment....teaching my step-daughter to speak fluent english is quite interesting....and finding some similarities in both our languages :)
 
Sienna said:
Yeah!.....its great fun at the moment....teaching my step-daughter to speak fluent english is quite interesting....and finding some similarities in both our languages :)

What is her maiden language?
 
PepperTed said:
What is her maiden language?

Dutch........but already she knows English.....but not good enough to start her education in September where she will be mixing with lots of local children. And reading in english is also a problem, as she has
not established herself in the grammar yet. We are getting there...eventually :)
 
Sienna said:
Dutch........but already she knows English.....but not good enough to start her education in September where she will be mixing with lots of local children. And reading in english is also a problem, as she has
not established herself in the grammar yet. We are getting there...eventually :)

Dutch... "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

what a beautiful people, you are quite blessed to have a dutch step daughter, but then she is quite blessed to have you for a mum.

:cool: :rose:
 
PepperTed said:
Dutch... "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

what a beautiful people, you are quite blessed to have a dutch step daughter, but then she is quite blessed to have you for a mum.

:cool: :rose:

And me for a dad PepperTed. ^5's mate and nice to meet you again
:D

And all those who posted since my last one. I had another boring day today in Crewe and the building crew did not want to work in the rain again. I typed this next story I wrote to Sienna on my lap top. Took me a couple of hours and thought it was good so here it is. Thought it was worth sharing and Sie has not seen it yet so if its not any good then send me nice flowers to go with my wooden box.

:D :D :D :p
 
A Night Of Passion.

TRT to Sienna

That afternoon, driving home through the rain, I could not stop thinking of you. How I left you that morning lying next to me, naked and sleeping. All through breakfast I wanted to quit the day and lie beside you, but the importance of work was calling me.

My concentration was disrupted through-out the day just thinking about you, and how lucky I was to have found such a person as you. Life without you and our kids would be so intolerable now. I can not think of living without you near me.

Sex to me is so important and I have learned through you that love and sex can be a wonderful experience. Just thinking of you makes me so excited. Your hair, your soft skin and your cute petite body drives me crazy. Your hazel eyes and pink lips are compared to nobody elses I have ever known before. And that smile, cheeky and yet welcoming everytime.

When God created you, he created a unique person, and I like to think he did it for me.

On arrival, I let myself in and see you busily preparing dinner in the kitchen. I take you in my arms from behind and hold you close to me, kissing your neck and nibbling your ear playfully and that sweet perfume you always wear begins to drive me crazier still as it mingles with the sweet scent of your hair. Always a passionate kiss in reply no matter how you feel which tells me you agree to be my baby and nobody elses.

Cheekily, you tell me we are alone that night. And I know that once again you have planned a night of passion as if you could sense my desires towards you. I lift you and you wrap your thighs around my waist, arms around my shoulders and our kiss grows even more passionate, almost never ending bliss between us. I hold you steady with my hands and I can feel your pert buttocks, which makes my hand pull up your skirt to feel your soft skin on my fingertips. And you look at me and smile, telling me to stop and wait until later.

Although you say you can not cook, the dinner was superb. Your choice of wine was as if chosen by an expert and I am always amazed by your instincts for someone so young. Where did such a person like you come from? I will always ask that question, because you to me are certainly a gift from the angels above.

Every minute of that day thinking of you made me feel so horny. And after dinner I sat on the sofa and whilst watching TV I could hear you in the kitchen. My mind was not on the show but thinking of you and things I wanted to do with you. No sooner had I thought these things you came and sat beside me as you do and turn with your head in your hands and stare at me with that pixy smile they say you have. I knew exactly what you were thinking and I placed my hand on your tanned thigh, making you sit back and placing your leg across my lap. Slowly and teasingly you pulled up your skirt so that I could see the tightness of your panties against your groin and smiled at me with your eyes as if to say…”Touch me.”

I knew you liked to be touched in your sensitive area and I placed the palm of my hand between your thighs and softly rubbed you until I could see and hear you breathing deeply with your eyes closed and biting your lower lip. I could see that you were having an orgasm and soon it showed as I felt your wetness on my hand through your panties. Silent orgasms as you call them. But I know that it was just the beginning., and you were waiting for more.

Pulling the groin of your panties to one side I let my finger touch your wet pussy lips and tease your clit inside. You tell me that you like it as you gasp your words out loud to me and I push my finger further making you quiver and cry out. My cock is now so hard and your hand runs over my pants clutching it. “I want you!” you tell me and I open for you as you stand to remove your clothes for me.

You lie beside me with your head against my chest, taking my hard straining cock in your hand, licking it like it was a lollipop and hearing your moans as you taste me and getting more and more excited. I begin to jerk with your rhythm as I feel you take me deep inside that beautiful mouth with tender sucking. I feel you spit out your saliva mixed with my precum as you begin to rub me, listening to my voice and groans for you to keep on going. My head fills with pleasure at the amazing feelings you give to me and I tell you that I am cumming for you. And you pull down the skin tightly and hold with a squeeze for me to release all I have to give you.

You look up at me with that hypnotic smile and I see you licking your lips and your face now lacquered with my creamy spunk. I know you liked that and I like to give you as much as I can. Going days without wanking to save myself for your treat and the feel of that great release. And then just as I thought it was over, you kneel between my legs and rub my flagging cock against your firm breasts, smearing what is left of my spunk all over them.

You stand as my cock recovers and guide my hand towards your wet pussy. “Fuck me with your fingers” you tell me and I obey without objection. Pushing my fingers into you I hear how wet you are and feel how sticky you have become. The scent of your sweet juices makes me want to taste you, but you stop me and kneel to taste my fingers as I watch them go into your mouth and feel your tongue savouring yourself as you stare at me and smile.

I can not hold on any more. My cock is still limping but big and I take your hand and place it there watching you teasingly bring the hardness back. But I need to taste you and I throw you onto the sofa spreading your legs apart so I can eat you out with my tongue driving deeply into your wideness. Spreading those lips with my fingers I can see deep inside and above that amazing cavern of your pussy I see the pink swollen nub of your clit beckoning me to suck it.

Sucking on your clit is like playing you as a musician plays an instrument. You pull my hair and I hear your moans and the strange words of your “language of love” which I presume is a mixture of Italian and English. As I suck faster and faster you begin to almost scream until I feel you quiver once again, instantly releasing a warm gush of sweet liquid over my face. You have cum for me as I came for you. Your taste is exquisite and yours alone and like no other I have tasted in my life. Drinking you my baby is a pleasure I will always savour. And I slow down as I almost hear you purr and let my tongue probe deeper into your hole, tasting that tangy goodness that is only you.

I see you smiling with your eyes closed. That look of contentment on your face. And you say as always in a sweet soft whisper “thankyou…I love you so much…” of which the words make me shiver with pleasure and I just want to eat you up if that was ever possible. And I do the next best thing and suckle your soft yet stiff nipples in my mouth. You lie there still with your eyes closed and licking your lips as if licking the sweet scent in the air that surrounds us.

My cock is now hard. Nine inches for you and you let me in. It amazes me how open you are to receive me and after that first dip I pull out and thrust myself deep into you as far as I can. You open those beautiful eyes wide and smile and at that moment I can not stop but keep on thrusting into you, hearing you moan and use that “language of love” once again until together we seem to both explode in unison. My spunk mingles inside you with your fragrant juices and together we fill the air with the rapturous sounds of our night of passion.

==TRT==
 
TonyRajTiger said:
And me for a dad PepperTed. ^5's mate and nice to meet you again
:D


Hi Tony,

looks like you have been having fun there...

Good to see you again...

:cool:
 
Back
Top