Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
PepperTed said:
Hi there Sienna,

great AV... yum..
hope you are having a good day...

:cool: :rose:

Hi PepperTed ..hugggss :)

Yes ...its been very quiet today and I'm just chillin' :) Still lots of rain here though...but not heavy...more light showers and cooler than usual for late July.

How is the weather where you are? :)
 
Sienna said:
Hi PepperTed ..hugggss :)

Yes ...its been very quiet today and I'm just chillin' :) Still lots of rain here though...but not heavy...more light showers and cooler than usual for late July.

How is the weather where you are? :)

hahahaha opps,
kind of sounds like you are here in our Aussie winter... not the fabled Northern Summer...

off bush walking tomorrow...

yet we have a weather report of rain and snow... bugger... but the trails are so fantastic at this time of year...

luckily I have a great pub to stay in... warm, good wine, great beers and good steaks... excellent

:cool:
 
hongluobo said:

now just where is that Texaco station TRT??? :D :devil:

Hi jack :)........I know where that station is and I know the Texaco girls name too....come to think of it all the customers know her name....but not her age....that is something of a mystery....:)
 
PepperTed said:
hahahaha opps,
kind of sounds like you are here in our Aussie winter... not the fabled Northern Summer...

off bush walking tomorrow...

yet we have a weather report of rain and snow... bugger... but the trails are so fantastic at this time of year...

luckily I have a great pub to stay in... warm, good wine, great beers and good steaks... excellent

:cool:

Sounds like somewhere I'd like to be :).....I love country walks and the Australian Bush is something I have only seen in documentries. Maybe one day I might get the chance to visit :)
 
HEY!!! SIENNA. I found U babe.

(((((((((((((((((((((( SIENNA ))))))))))))))))))))

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :D
 
Julianna said:
HEY!!! SIENNA. I found U babe.

(((((((((((((((((((((( SIENNA ))))))))))))))))))))

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :D

Welcome back to LIT Jules.... Huggggggssssssssss :kiss: :rose: :)
 
Going to take a look around and read your stories. I'l phone you later babe.

:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:
 
Sienna said:


Sounds like somewhere I'd like to be :).....I love country walks and the Australian Bush is something I have only seen in documentries. Maybe one day I might get the chance to visit :)

I am sure that you would enjoy it...

and we have so much of it...

have a great night... see you in a few days...

:cool: :rose:
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post 5710 .. 30th July 2003 [22:40BST]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This evening the LITEROTICA site froze up for several hours for some uncertain reason :)

While I was sat waiting to post I managed to read the local evening newspaper and thought of this headline as a joke....


LITEROTICA NEWS HEADLINE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIT FREEZE HITS
A MILLION
HORNY PERVERTS
WORLD-WIDE


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

I placed it on the UK Personals thread :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


:p :p :p :p :p LOL!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
sex200561 said:
OMG Tony Blackburn

Welcome to our little home on LIT Sex......:)

Take off your shoes and feel at home.....tea or coffee? :D

:kiss: :rose:
 
SIENNA...........YAY.........HUUuuuuuuuGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSsssssssss :) ..........I missed you ............so came here to say hi and give you a BIG Ellehug:)
 
ellessardoubleD said:
SIENNA...........YAY.........HUUuuuuuuuGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSsssssssss :) ..........I missed you ............so came here to say hi and give you a BIG Ellehug:)

Awwwwww...I missed you too sis :)

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS :kiss: :rose:

And Tony (TRT) sends his love too... :kiss:
 
Re: Wow

horny_male_slut said:
Nice ass robyn - well toned and very photogenic :D

More..more...more :p

horny x :rose:

Hello H_M_S.....:D

How the :devil: are you doing these days :)


:rose:
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow!......I love this..... :D

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity - Murphy's Laws of Combat


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Back
Top