Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
.....sits reading T's story......

Well well well.......what can I say? :) Thank you so much my love. It is a very nice story and well done. I am teaching you well it seems :)

Now..knowing you as I do....where were you parked when you wrote that story? And I hope that nobody saw you doing what I think you were doing :D ;)

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

:heart: LOVE YOU :heart:
 
HI there jackinillinois, ^5's and pleased to meet you. :D

by Sienna
Now..knowing you as I do....where were you parked when you wrote that story? And I hope that nobody saw you doing what I think you were doing...........

Today I borrowed your car and noticed that box of kleenex in the glove compartment. I made good use of them.

:D :D :D

:heart: Love you to Baby :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
TonyRajTiger said:

Today I borrowed your car and noticed that box of kleenex in the glove compartment. I made good use of them.
:heart: Love you to Baby :heart: :kiss: :rose:

I bet you did :D........ but what a waste........ :(

I hope you filled it up at the Texaco on the way home.......and I mean the car..... :D

:p
 
jackinillinois said:
You two seem great together. I wish I could find that.

Yes jack....T and I have a great time together....but we do have our bad times also.....

..digs TRT in ribs with elbow.....

If you work hard to find that certain something jack........I'm sure it will come one day :)
 
Sienna said:
[
I hope you filled it up at the Texaco on the way home.......and I mean the car..... :D
:p

Sie, let me tell you this.

There two things I needed to fill at the station. The car I filled with petrol as you instructed. But then that blonde long legged girl was on duty and I wanted to fill her with something else. In a way you are lucky I writen that story kiddo or I might have been tempted to.................................
 
TonyRajTiger said:
Sie, let me tell you this.

..In a way you are lucky I writen that story kiddo or I might have been tempted to.................................

Of course darling.........in your dreams :D
:)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooooooooooool..... :)

Tony says he is now on a role with writing and he is going to try and write a story entitled.....

The Texaco Girl :D

Don't you just love fantasy? ;) :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sienna said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooooooooooool..... :)

Tony says he is now on a role with writing and he is going to try and write a story entitled.....

The Texaco Girl :D

Don't you just love fantasy? ;) :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sounds very good, hope he is not a smoker
 
PepperTed said:
sounds very good, hope he is not a smoker

LOL!!

Good thinking PepperTed....maybe I should get him smoking again....it might curb some of his bright ideas and equally his intentions in future :)
 
Sienna said:
LOL!!

Good thinking PepperTed....maybe I should get him smoking again....it might curb some of his bright ideas and equally his intentions in future :)

Good thinking.

Puts a whole new meaning to - A BLOW JOB!!!!

:D :D :D
 
Sienna said:
LOL!!

Good thinking PepperTed....maybe I should get him smoking again....it might curb some of his bright ideas and equally his intentions in future :)

hahahaha

you are one very funny little lady...

:cool: :rose:
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway....I have seen the leggy blonde girl at that station before.....and noticed her celulite. Now be honest T....do I have celulite?

And another thing too....without all that make-up....how old do you think she really is?

MEN!!...they are so decieved.....;) No...blinded by SEX! :D



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
TonyRajTiger said:
So that explains the black out when you make me cum. :eek:

:D :D :D

:eek: Even on here you never answer my questions directly do you? :D
 
Its fasinating what you find in the glove compartment of Sie's car. :)

Explain to my why you have three pairs of knickers in a plastic bag (clean of course babe - I did check) :D And why there were four empty cococola bottles under your seat????
 
She reminds me of that long legged blonde at the station :D

And why is there a pack of fat batteries in the boot??? I could not find where you hid your toys baby???


:D :D :D
 
Sienna said:
All these are dedicated to Druce.......that special day I mentioned in Ibiza.


Sie......I am absolutely *speechless*.....you are so beautiful...not just outside but inside as well ! You honor me beyond words.... :)

I can see why that day was truly special ;)

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Druce

(not trying to bust in on anything TRT....just admitting my admiration for your beautiful and alluring Sienna :) )
 
druce19 said:
Sie......I am absolutely *speechless*.....you are so beautiful...not just outside but inside as well ! You honor me beyond words.... :)

I can see why that day was truly special ;)

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Awwwwww.......... Huggggsss Druce :).......

Thank you for dropping by..... TRT and I appreciate your friendship :)

:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
TonyRajTiger said:
Its fasinating what you find in the glove compartment of Sie's car. :)


And now TONY_RAJ_TIGER!! :D

My glove compartment in MY CAR is my personal domain :D

And as for the coke bottles....yes I forgot about those. And the "fat" batteries are for the bloody torch/flashlight you nutcase .... GEEEEEZ! ....

LOL!! As for my "knickers" of course...you would never understand that if I explained it anyway...so let us just say...they are there for a very good reason...OK? :)


NIGHT NITE.....sweet dreams everyone :) :kiss: :rose:
 
Sienna said:
Hugsssssss Hong and Gusty

Wow...you two are a well established family group!...your son is only 4 years younger than me!...I shall have to pay you more respect in future

Eldon Hole is one of the famous pot-holes in Derbyshire and yes, it is dark down there and in certain times of the year it gets very wet :)...with rain. Lots of legends and folklore surrounding it regarding its formation and why it is just there. But a great place to test your "Indiana Jones" spirit ....I suppose in a way...I am a bit of an Indiana Jones freak on the quiet....collecting all these weird legends and local artifacts

Eyes Wide Shut.....a great movie .....you must see it for the great Kubrick technique and remember....it was his last project and a great tribute to his skills as a screen writer and director...

Call in again soon and I would like to put a link to your threads and pics if that is OK with u 2?


Well this young boy in an older mans body is absolutely enamoured by your beautiful old soul Sie...

ageless wisdom and such incredible talent residing in the most beautiful young and delightful body...

and on top of that, a capricious naughty side that is so endearing

... I am and always will be mesmerized by you... :heart:

weird legends and strange artifacts are great additions to a great writer's toolbox.. keep on collecting :D

A Gentleman's Orchid for you dear Sie...


http://www.boomspeed.com/hongluobo/art/art6/Gentlemans_Orchid.jpg

please feel free to link my threads anywhere you wish.. I love creating and I love having an audience :D

I have put up all my non-erotic photography onto a new gallery site..
just click the "www" below this post, if you want to take a gander at them.
 
Last edited:
jackinillinois said:
TRT, that was pretty damn nice. :)

pretty damn nice??? it was AWESOME!!! beautiful and touching to boot.... WOW!!.... ^5's to TRT

now just where is that Texaco station TRT??? :D :devil:
 
Back
Top