Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
Good evening, Sie....just stopping to drop off some *smoooooches* and *HUGS* for a beautiful woman and a wonderful friend !! :)

:rose: :heart:

Druce
 
druce19 said:
Good evening, Sie....just stopping to drop off some *smoooooches* and *HUGS* for a beautiful woman and a wonderful friend !! :)

:rose: :heart:

Druce

Smoochies and Huggggssssss Druce :) :kiss: :rose:
 
ukluvmarriedwom said:
okay, now i love thongs and you fit into that perfectly!
but how about one in colour? ;)

TRT likes to work in B&W.....he thinks the skin tone shows up much better :)

Huggggggssssssss ukluv....:kiss: Thank you for calling in ;)
 
druce19 said:
Mmmmmmmm......hope you're having a wonderful evening, my friend !! :)

Quiet ...........very quiet and peaceful.......listening to music and relaxing........:)

Mmmmmmm......nice.
 
Sienna said:
Quiet ...........very quiet and peaceful.......listening to music and relaxing........:)

Mmmmmmm......nice.

Cool....hope you have some great company to listen to that music with...and maybe dance... :cool:
 
Re: Evening

pop_54 said:
Evening Sienna, Nice place you have here.:)

Hi pop :)..... Thank you for dropping in......what a honour sir.......:)

:rose:
 
Re: Re: Evening

Sienna said:
Hi pop :)..... Thank you for dropping in......what a honour sir.......:)

:rose:

It's an honour and pleasure to be allowed in my dear, how are you my love??
 
druce19 said:
Cool....hope you have some great company to listen to that music with...and maybe dance... :cool:

At the moment I'm alone.......waiting........But the music is so relaxing.......not really dance music......just soft soothing music :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Evening

pop_54 said:
It's an honour and pleasure to be allowed in my dear, how are you my love??

I'm goood pop.....and how are you this nice evening?.........well, I hope it is nice where you are :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Evening

Sienna said:
I'm goood pop.....and how are you this nice evening?.........well, I hope it is nice where you are :)

It's fine here darling, lovely warm evening, I must away to the deck chair in the garden again in a while and finish the 6 pack off.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Evening

pop_54 said:
It's fine here darling, lovely warm evening, I must away to the deck chair in the garden again in a while and finish the 6 pack off.

Then I wish you all the best for the rest of this warm night pop.......take care :)

:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Evening

Sienna said:
Then I wish you all the best for the rest of this warm night pop.......take care :)

:kiss: :rose:

I will my love, and you take care of your lovely self, hope you enjoy your chill out with the music.

I'll probably have some heavy rock stuff on by the time I've finished the beer off, hehe!!, well it annoys the kids, they're into this modern rubbish with no words or instruments, get's them well wound up when Metalica and the like get going, hehe!!
 
Hi all

Pops be carefull of Sienna

Or more important be carefull of your fridge when Siennas around

:devil: :devil: :devil:
 
PepperTed said:
Hello Sienna,

I hope that you are having a fun and happy weekend.

:cool: :rose:

Hi PepperTed...

It's been a really nice weekend here in the UK...summertime is back again I think...beautiful warm weather...

Best wishes :) :kiss: :rose:
 
Sienna's SRP/Role-Play Collaboration Group.

This is an idea that I have been thinking of for some time now.

SRP is about creating stories, not just role-play and I think those of us who are creative on here must agree that some quality can be achieved in writing real good stories, especially erotica.

So why not make an effort and create something worthwhile using the collaboration methods that SRP's have. I mean...why not do this properly and make it good and consistent to read.


My method is simple.



(1) Think of an idea...a genuine idea for a story.


(2) Find your characters/writers and together as in SRP tradition...begin to put the story together in sequence...but do not download it directly to the SRP section. Write it as a simple chain document and pass it along first...by e-mail.

(3) Additionally...nominate a participant as an editor...for spell checking, consitency and direction...that way removing the errors which can and will occur.

(4) Also this method will allow for important changes such as replacing participants who fall out of the sequence and new ones that may wish to join... altering the course of the plot and direction.

(5) When participants are happy with what they have regarding a story...then select a time for uploading to the SRP/role-play sections of LITEROTICA.

https://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=11

or

https://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=10



Are you serious enough to join? :)
 
Last edited:
:) Evening Sie :kiss: :rose: sounds a good idea and yes, count me in please, let's give it a go and see what happens. ;) If this spell of weather keeps up, there should be some HOT posts LOL

Take care folks and see you soon, sweet dreams to all.



:cool: :kiss: :)
 
Dreamweaver32 said:
:) Evening Sie, sounds a good idea and yes, count me in please, let's give it a go and see what happens. ;) If this spell of weather keeps up, there should be some HOT posts LOL

Take care folks and see you soon, sweet dreams to all.


Hi DW :) huggggss

Yep...lots of really HOT and very interesting posts :)

:kiss: :rose:
 
Hello Sienna,

Just had a big report on the weather in the UK... wow, it looks great...

:cool: :rose:
 
Back
Top