Spacebar 4.0 <3

Good Morning Everybody :kiss::rose:
I dont mind stopping in here, but the Service is lousy ;):D
 
Good morning all,
Feeling happy and spoiled.
It was my 60th yesterday and my boss gave me the afternoon off, went and had lunch with my wife and out again for supper last night, was meant to be a movie but turned out a meal instead. Now I'm about to have morning sex before going out again for breakfast with my wife and her sexy sister. Life is good.
Hope you're all well too.
 
Good morning all,
Feeling happy and spoiled.
It was my 60th yesterday and my boss gave me the afternoon off, went and had lunch with my wife and out again for supper last night, was meant to be a movie but turned out a meal instead. Now I'm about to have morning sex before going out again for breakfast with my wife and her sexy sister. Life is good.
Hope you're all well too.
Happy birthday. :)

I think the host needs to be punished.....hahahaha!

*looks at her* really?

*starts a fresh pot of coffee* Good morning all.
 
Hmm, punishment for being a good dragon or a naughty one...:D

Always a good one!! So, a good punishment then.
 
*puts more coffee on*

Can you tell I'm struggling for motivation today?
 
Good Morning Everyone :kiss::rose:
its freaking Cold again:eek: so I better warm my Hands up on that Coffee first before I drink it ;):)
 
Good morning Spacelings!

Dumpling - coffee has many uses and that is a good one.
Yes a nice Hot Coffee comes in handy at times one can warm up their Hands before we drink it ;):)
Good Morning Everyone wishing you all a great Juice Day :kiss::rose:
 
Good Morning Spacelings

I have a new keyboard here on my computer, so my fingers are going all over the place. I keep typing complete gibberish LOL. Also, the function keys are a bit lower than my old ones and so when I go to hit something in the top row I accidentally hit the function key above it, which makes the computer do all sorts of weird things. It is very entertaining!

I hope Tuesday is kind to everyone and that you, in turn, are kind to Tuesday!
 
Back
Top