Spacebar 4.0 <3

Why is it always morning here?
Good evening, I trust y'all had a great weekend and are ready to tackle the new week head on.
 
Good morning all.
Just finishing my first coffee, I know I'm probably out of sinc with you all, but I thought I'd subscribe here and see how it goes. Not sure exactly what I'm expecting, but just kinda feeling a need to be part of a smaller circle within Lit, sort of "somewhere to touch base, if that makes sense. I'll see if it works for me, no pressure on anyone else here, I don't even know you.
Bye, gotta go now, off for my shower and my morning wank.:)
 
Last edited:
Just been catching up on replying to a few pm's in my lunch break. I wonder if I'm addicted to Lit?
 
Good Morning Everybody :)
its Monday the Temp. with the Windchill is-17 F and we got 2 1/2 ft of Snow on the Ground! - Hope Everyone survived the Weekend;)
 
If you are averse to snow, relocate to Johannesburg, I have lived here since 1971 to date, and it has snowed ... wait for it ... once.
Just thought I'd mention it, seeing so many posts lately reporting excessive snow and chilly weather.
 
Good Morning all you fine and beautiful human beings. (And an aliens who might be lurking in disguise).

Dumpling - nooooooooo run south, as far and fast as you can!

Hilton - sounds nice. I've lived in this part of California (the San Francisco Bay Area) for thirty years now (excepting a few times when I was working overseas) and I have never seen snow here. It does dust the mountains around us every now and then at the higher elevations, but it never lasts).

More coffee! More snacks!
 
Another day another dollar, finishing my first coffee before my morning walk.
Being checking out some of your profiles here and glad to see there are a few "mature" bods here. I turn 60 this coming Friday, no, I can't believe it either, where did forty years go so quickly? Anyway, grateful to still be healthy and strong.
 
Good Morning Everyone :)
thought I stop in say Hi and have a refill of that nice fresh Coffee;):)
oh and thanks for stopping in at my Place Azu:)
 
Good morning Spacelings

Ahhhh, coffee. The nectar of the Slightly Twitchy Gods.

Hope everyone is off to a smooth and clean shaven Tuesday morning. It's yet another beautiful day here in California, my meeting schedule is light, my mood is good, and I have oatmeal cookies.

All is right in the world.
 
I start and end each day with coffee, with 5 or six cups in between. Unless of course it's a Saturday, when I have 3 cups with my full English breakfast.
Oatmeal cookies sound good, might be something like what we call crunchies.
Ah well, another day bites the dust, finished off with doing some private work in my home workshop.
 
Good Morning Azu and Everybody:kiss::rose:
had to stop in and say Hi and of course have a refill on my Coffee ;):)
Hope you All are having an exciting and fun Wednesday:)
 
Good morning Spacelings!

A perfect day for a hot cup of coffee and some cloud gazing to start the day and figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

Dumpling - LOL - just reading that made me shiver - and not in the good way!
 
Sorry I haven't been on. I have been spending time with my husband.
 
Back
Top