Spacebar 4.0 <3

Hi everyone! Just finished a successful weekend at the races. Last night he got 4th out of 37 cars and today he got 3rd out of like 26 cars. He should be kicking ass in points. I just got home and took a shower because I was sweaty and gross. I’m so sunburned again I hate being pale, don’t let the dark hair fool you.

*hugs*
I stayed in almost all weekend.
 
Good Morning Dumpling

Good Morning Anyone and Everyone else.

It was a nice weekend here, weather wise, but it was a wee bit chaotic and a wee bit hot. Today's starting off nicely, though it is a work Monday, so I am sure it will have it's share of chaos tossed into the mix.

Maybe that will be the theme of my day - embracing chaos.
 
Good Morning Dumpling

Good Morning Anyone and Everyone else.

It was a nice weekend here, weather wise, but it was a wee bit chaotic and a wee bit hot. Today's starting off nicely, though it is a work Monday, so I am sure it will have it's share of chaos tossed into the mix.

Maybe that will be the theme of my day - embracing chaos.
did you say a wee bit Hot;) then perhaps you should have Juice instead of Coffee this Morning ;):)
https://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/article_thumbnails/recipes/ew_carrot_orange_juice_recipe/300x310_ew_carrot_orange_juice_recipe.jpg
Good Morning Everyone wishing you all a great Juice Day:D
 
Morning Space-lings ... As Hot as it will be here, I'll take that to go Ling!! Thanks! :kiss:
 
Welcome to Wednesday!

Juice is a great choice :)

It's going to be a beautiful day here. Hope you all are having a nice one.
 
Hello all. It's been an interesting week so far.

Sneaking up behind you...snaking my arms around your tummy. The side of my head leaning on your back holding you close from behind. Gotcha....sneak attack hugs rule!🌹
 
it has been kinda crazy here also! but we are on the downslide to the weekend!
now if it would just cool off some.
 
Hi Shmily, Hi Azul!

Good morning Spacelings

Welcome to a wonderful Thursday. I hope your day is bright and shiny like a new penny.
 
And as the sun sets on a Thursday night, I hope everyone has a great weekend planned and that life finds you exactly where you need to be.
 
Sorry I have not been on . Just been busy . But I am here with pepperoni pizza
 
Good morning, everyone. Last night on my way home from the races I hit a deer in the most pitch black area of the county so since the car was running, I decided to keep driving. Impact was hard enough that my body moved. Got home and by some grace of god, my vehicle had zero damage. I don’t know how, but not even a scratch. Feeling very lucky today.
 
Back
Top