eroticspank
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2004
- Posts
- 4,122
Thanks for sharing that. I think it helps out everyone to know your experiences. Communication is a big key and I think your description of her continuing even though her back was hurting is similar to what men do sometime during intercourse when we know our partner is close to orgasm.It wasn’t really by accident, but it did take some communication. I explained it to her that it doesn’t feel good the whole time and I’d get quick sensations when she hit a spot and then it was gone. So the next time she pegged me she did it slow and told me to tell her when she hit the spot. I’d tell her when she hit the spot and finally she figured it out. After a couple of minutes of her hitting the spot it changed. She said she knew because I made a moaning sound and I grabbed the bed. Then came the fluid, not squirts like when you ejaculate but gushing. With that came intensity like waves of it. It’s kind hard to describe felling But it was so intense there was something deep inside that convulsing It was kinda hard to breath and it was like waves. It might not sound like a good time but it was.
we did not know what to expect. It’s not like that every time But it is pleasurable every time. I did not tell her to stop and haven’t unless i thought something was wrong. And I have to thank my wife because she didn’t stop even tho it hurt her back.
ES