Wonderer67
Optimistic nihilist
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2020
- Posts
- 24,164
I agree. I have no shortage of prostate orgasms, just not the type where cum oozes out. Still feels amazing!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I remember having a prostate orgasm and no fluid came out. Still, it was a strong orgasm and I could not talk to my girlfriend, I was just grunting. She thought that meant I wanted her to jack me off so she did. That caused a regular orgasm plus my prostate orgasm which was not done yet. I squirted way into the air and had a very intense orgasm my whole body shaking. It was amazing. There are no rules. Just have fun and enjoy is what she would tell me.I agree. I have no shortage of prostate orgasms, just not the type where cum oozes out. Still feels amazing!
I love it!! VERY HOT!!I found this great meme.
* moan when she enters you. I definitely make noise when she enters me.
* Call her your mistress. When she dresses like it I do.
* Tell her how big her Strap on is. Yes, I do
* Gasp, sigh, yelp, pant, moan. There is plenty of that.
* Tell her how deep inside you feel it. On occasion ive grabbed my throat and coughEd as if she was fucking me so deep it was going to come out my mouth.
* when she pulls it out, wiggle your hips at het and beg her to put it in again. There’s alway that.
* Reach down with your hand to feel point where she enters you, the girth of her shaft Stretching you wide. Not really, I’m kinda busy usually.
* Squeeze your hole around her and tell her you want her strap on.
I add my own.
* I tell her to fuck me harder and I love her cock.
* She has me tell her to fuck me and she teases me to the point to where I beg her to put it in.
* She has me tell her how much I like it as she’s tucking me.
* She has me tell her how big her cock is and how good it feels and how bad I want it.
* she takes pictures and video clips of all the above.
View attachment 2150061
I know exactly what your saying. I sound just like my wife when she fucks me. My wife is a nurse and some time ago they sent a bunch of people to a seminar and they got to bring their partners. Everyone wa on the same floor and after drinking at the lounge we went to our room and she fucked me good. Then next day at the Continental breakfast people were talking about hearing us and they thought it was her being noisy. I’ve also hears video clips my wife has taken and yes I sound like a girl getting fucked.I love it!! VERY HOT!!
This^ reminds me of a Domme friend who had me do almost all of the above when she was pegging me. It was like an amazing Jedi mind trick that led to a very intense orgasm for me.
Here is what she did: "I want you to moan like a woman that is getting fucked. Look into the mirror, and look at me fucking you doggie style." I told her that it hurt and she told me that would go away. "Pretend like you really like this cock....tell me you like it!" I wish I could remember everything she said, but it was very hot. She slowly picked up the pace fucking me and as she said the pain went away. She kept encouraging me to moan, tell her I loved her cock, and sound like I was close to orgasm. She told me that I was getting very close to orgasm and it sounded like she was too, her breathing was getting heavy. "Your whole body is tingling, you are getting close, push back on my cock...faster! faster!" Eventually, she told me to cum. I started moaning and screaming like I thought a woman would do when I realized that I was no longer acting, it was real! What an amazing orgasm.
ES
Too bad the event was not captured on film for us to enjoy!My wife and I have been building up to a pegging session for a couple of weeks. Our schedules have been tough and all sorts of things have come up. So we aimed for today.
We talked about it last night, and sort of planned our scene.
Miss Conduct (my wife) dressed me up in a garter and fishnets which I really love wearing. I don’t wear them too often so it really turned me on. Then she had me insert an aneros Maximus prostate massager. Then she had me prepare her favorite meal for dinner, Sheppards Pie. I was short two ingredients (poor planning) but she suggested I go to the grocery store with my pants over my buttplug, garter and stockings. It really turned me on!
Came back and finished up and it was time for fun. We scrolled through a few favorite threads here on the literotica forum, then switched to Pornhub and watched a bunch of hot pegging, prostate massage and femdom videos. She donned her strapon, a large 8.5”, thick dildo which is my favorite. She lay in bed and I sucked her “cock” for about 10 minutes. Then she ordered me to my knees and face fucked me. So hot!!
Then it was time for a prostate massage. Miss Conduct had me remove my prostate massager, then tied me down tight so I couldn’t move, face-down to really nice bench that we turned into a handy piece of bondage furniture (added in several eye bolts). I was basically spread Eagle face down. She gave me a fantastic prostate massage for about 10-15 minutes. I’ve been without an orgasm for about 3 weeks so I was hoping she would trigger a prostate ejaculation, but no luck. If felt great!
Then she was ready to bang me, she was doing a good job of dirty talking (not really her thing, but she’s a good sport). She got behind me and slowly, almost completely painlessly started to enter my ass. As she was going gingerly, I pushed my body back on the bench into her cock. Eventually we found a really good rhythm with her hovering behind me and me moving my body back and forth on the bench to get that cock into my asshole. I sped up till I was getting pounded quite hard. It felt great and I was having many prostate orgasms but no ejaculation. We fucked that way for about 20 minutes. I almost didn’t want it to end. It felt amazing!
We decided to change positions. She untied me and Uncuffed me. She sat on the end of the bench, while I straddled her huge cock. I got it in me and started riding it. It was so hot - I felt so close to her and we started kissing while i rode her cock. She was absolutely ramming her tongue down my throat which made me feel even more feminine and submissive. I had a string of strong prostate orgasms. After about five minutes of that, she lay down on the bench with her cock still in me, and i started riding her hard, looking at myself in the mirror taking her huge cock right in my ass.
And then it happened, I felt a prostate orgasm building and then I felt a little like I had to pee. I knew it was happening and I was so excited. I told Miss Conduct I was going to cum and to look up. A big wad of cum came out of my cock all over her stomach. It sort of shot but also oozed out at the same time. I finally had a hands free prostate cum! I kept riding since it felt so good and I hadn’t lost my mojo. About a minute later I had ANOTHER ejaculating hands free cum. More cum oozed and shot out all over Miss Conduct’s stomach. This time it was more like a traditional cum. I stayed on and rode for another few minutes hoping a third one would happen but it didn’t. I was totally spent.
Miss conduct had me luck my cum off her stomach and then clean her up and remove her strapon. I was in a daze I was so fucking happy and sexually satiated I could barely think.
Sorry for rambling on, but it was such an amazing experience- I got a hard ass pounding like I wanted, it was awesome anal and I’d had that elusive hands free cum I’d been trying to have again for years.
I am guessing that was a bit humiliating but also a turn-on?I know exactly what your saying. I sound just like my wife when she fucks me. My wife is a nurse and some time ago they sent a bunch of people to a seminar and they got to bring their partners. Everyone wa on the same floor and after drinking at the lounge we went to our room and she fucked me good. Then next day at the Continental breakfast people were talking about hearing us and they thought it was her being noisy. I’ve also hears video clips my wife has taken and yes I sound like a girl getting fucked.
Yes, I say yes too! Had a Domme tie me up once and she took me expertly, it was a life like 8 plus and I begged for it all, she hit all the right spots and I became multi orgasmic, definitely took me to sub space. Sadly she moved away right after that from Virginia to Florida and we lost touch. I still want that again lol. it was so erotic and hot. So I am jealous a tad of the hubby, lucky ducky!!!!! <smiles>Say yes to strap-ons
I've used a strap-on on my husband.
I discovered his secret fantasy by accident, and then surprised him with the new toy. I didn't attempt to do any type of Mistress/slave thing with him, it was just wild and happy sex. Since he is usually spanking me over his lap before taking my ass, the power switch was tremendously erotic.
It's fun. We don't do it all the time (I much prefer being subbie) but it is a nice addition to our sexual repertoire!
I wrote a story about it (His Toy Story) which seems to appeal to many men, if the feedback I've received is any indication. This seems to be a hidden fantasy for many people.
It was, but it’s not the first time that I’ve been told that it sounds like a girl. It’s very interesting similar me and my wife are in behavior during acts of ”role reversal”I am guessing that was a bit humiliating but also a turn-on?
ES
My transgender girlfriend and I like to role reverse. She comes to bed after I am asleep and pulls my underwear off so she can get her cock in my ass. I feel like a woman submitting to her horny husband and letting him have his way. It’s the only time she is masculine because she is so feminine. Just to give you some idea this is her.It was, but it’s not the first time that I’ve been told that it sounds like a girl. It’s very interesting similar me and my wife are in behavior during acts of ”role reversal”
My transgender girlfriend and I like to role reverse. She comes to bed after I am asleep and pulls my underwear off so she can get her cock in my ass. I feel like a woman submitting to her horny husband and letting him have his way. It’s the only time she is masculine because she is so feminine. Just to give you some idea this is her.
This is exactly how our relationship is with pegging. It’s like role reversal and it turns me on to feel like I am a “woman” in the sex act. When my wife and I have “traditional” intercourse sometimes I’ll tell her “that’s exactly how I’d like you to fuck me.”I wasn’t really referring so much as to the masculine/feminine aspect but more to the actions. As an example when my wife is fucking me with her strap on at the end she pushes in deep like shes cumming then a few slow in and outs just like I do when I fuck her. Or when I suck her strap on I will put it in my mouth and get it wet then take it out and rub the head on my lips to get them wet just as my wife does. I find it interesting the it really like role reversal. My wife fucks me like I fuck her and i take it like my wife does. We do have some distinct differences.
This is exactly how our relationship is with pegging. It’s like role reversal and it turns me on to feel like I am a “woman” in the sex act. When my wife and I have “traditional” intercourse sometimes I’ll tell her “that’s exactly how I’d like you to fuck me.”
When she fucks me, sometimes I like it to be on the rougher side. Sometimes I like gentle like I am being made love to, but sually more on the rougher side tho. >8^)
For me it’s all about the role reversal - I find it to to be quite a turn on, especially when coupled with make orgasm denial.
Luck guy.My transgender girlfriend and I like to role reverse. She comes to bed after I am asleep and pulls my underwear off so she can get her cock in my ass. I feel like a woman submitting to her horny husband and letting him have his way. It’s the only time she is masculine because she is so feminine. Just to give you some idea this is her.
View attachment 2156491
Thanks! Plenty more like her in Thailand and the Philippines.Fuck she is hot. I would take her or give myself to her too. You’re a lucky guy.
View attachment 2156491
She could have my ass anydayMy transgender girlfriend and I like to role reverse. She comes to bed after I am asleep and pulls my underwear off so she can get her cock in my ass. I feel like a woman submitting to her horny husband and letting him have his way. It’s the only time she is masculine because she is so feminine. Just to give you some idea this is her.
View attachment 2156491
My only anal orgasm happened with my first wife. She switched from giving Me a blowjob to tonguing my ass. I was about to object when a rush of pleasure hit me like a truck. I kicked back and was enjoying it when I had the most intense orgasm of my life hit me. My whole body started to quiver and shake and I squirted precum all over my chest.If you don't mind, describe your first anal orgasm. I am sure most people on here would like to know. Was it something that happened by accident? Or maybe you had this feeling and told your wife about it, not sure what was going to happen next but told her not to stop?
ES
Nice!! Anal orgasm from rimming.My only anal orgasm happened with my first wife. She switched from giving Me a blowjob to tonguing my ass. I was about to object when a rush of pleasure hit me like a truck. I kicked back and was enjoying it when I had the most intense orgasm of my life hit me. My whole body started to quiver and shake and I squirted precum all over my chest.
I have received strapon and it was a fabulous experience. I would do it again in a heartbeat.Please feel free to share your experiences here.
Did you ever use a strap-on?
Was ever one used on you?
How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
Would you do it again?
Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?![]()
Please feel free to share your experiences here.
Did you ever use a strap-on?
Was ever one used on you?
How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
Would you do it again?
Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?![]()