LittleLadyLove
A bitch was born
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2006
- Posts
- 14,980
Slow Ride469 said:you have a ticket to ride
![]()
![]()
I'll be using that ticket then... does it come with frequent rider miles
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Slow Ride469 said:you have a ticket to ride
![]()
![]()
Firecracker0823 said:hmmmmmmmm interesting![]()
Slow Ride469 said:it gets more interesting
~droolin' again~
LittleLady815 said:I'll be using that ticket then... does it come with frequent rider miles![]()
![]()

Firecracker0823 said:does it?? this could be a good thing![]()

Slow Ride469 said:it sure does Darlin.............and the miles are doubled on "HUMP DAYS"![]()

Slow Ride469 said:mmmmmmmmmmmmm I was just thinking the same thing![]()
![]()
LittleLady815 said:I'll have to remember that then.... double the pleasure on "HUMP DAYS"![]()
![]()

poppy1963 said:Welcoming your thread to The Playground, Slow_Ride~!I'm sure you will be a hit here as well!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've been thinking about starting a thread for a while..............I wasn't sure how it would go over ~shocked look~Slow Ride469 said:thank you for the welcome Darlin'I've been thinking about starting a thread for a while..............I wasn't sure how it would go over ~shocked look~
Firecracker0823 said:now you know....welcomed with open errr arms...yeah thats it...arms...hehehehe
I like arms 
Slow Ride469 said:I like arms
.......and opened arms are good too
![]()
Firecracker0823 said:i agree arms are very good
poppy1963 said:This is makin' me giggle a bit...lol.But I must say that I agree that arms are good...
So are all our other body parts if they are working correctly! Good body parts!![]()
ima6uldv8 said:Hi there strangerPopping in on break from work.
LTNSSlow Ride469 said:all my parts seem to be working pretty good![]()

poppy1963 said:Well, sweet...from the looks of you, I do not doubt that one bit.![]()
![]()
![]()
Slow Ride469 said:LOL.........you made me blush............you really did lol
