"Take Her Out"

GOFUCKYOURSELF, RETARD

Or else what? You're going to follow me around from thread to thread to thread and post the same stupid meme?

Sorry to tell you but that's been done already. Repeating your attempt at Plagerism isn't healthy for anyone. So, that said, please go have your emotional meltdown in your dark padded closet like a good little person so we don't have to listen to you cry.

That is all.
 
Or else what? You're going to follow me around from thread to thread to thread and post the same stupid meme?

Sorry to tell you but that's been done already. Repeating your attempt at Plagerism isn't healthy for anyone. So, that said, please go have your emotional meltdown in your dark padded closet like a good little person so we don't have to listen to you cry.

That is all.

It's literally the first time I've use your retarded canard. Do you ever get anything right?
 
It's literally the first time I've use your retarded canard. Do you ever get anything right?

That ^ was literally <sic> the second time you used the phrase in this thread alone.

I would suggest you pull out a betterone, but you seem quite sure this is the bestone you will ever have. Forever.
 
I believe the word you are looking for is "plagiarist", counselor.

Numbnuts, the word I used was the word I wanted to use. So, the next time you feel the need to put words in my mouth, I suggest you put a sock in yours first.
 
Plagerer isn't a word.

To whom it may concern,

dudly, the next time YOU decide to "make up a word" you can use it to your hearts content and NO ONE can tell you differently.

Sincerely,

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
 
That ^ was literally <sic> the second time you used the phrase in this thread alone.

I would suggest you pull out a betterone, but you seem quite sure this is the bestone you will ever have. Forever.

And you are?
 
Is a "plagerer" some sort of Dutch clog dancer? :)

The REAL question here is:

Do you want him to be?

Only B1T knows the answer to that. I suggest numerous gifts of roses and perfume to winkle out the answer.
 
Back
Top