~Texas Cantina~

One Peckeroni cuming right up...Oh that was pepperoni, ok well that can be arranged to. :D

And here I thought you were going to offer me that Y meal...geeesh...but I can think about it....ahhh...yes lunch at the Y :D
 
thebarber69 said:
One Peckeroni cuming right up...Oh that was pepperoni, ok well that can be arranged to. :D

And here I thought you were going to offer me that Y meal...geeesh...but I can think about it....ahhh...yes lunch at the Y :D


LOL ... well I didnt want to offer it right here in front of everyone.

Gessssh, I have a lil bit of class yanno

:p
 
thump said:
Not sure if I should set my alarm a couple of hours earlier or just stay up :D :kiss:

Early ... that way your more awake then if you stay up all night

;)
 
Ya butt...ya but, ohh..ok then I let the cat out of the bag *get the pun*

Oh well I will get your 'pepperoni pizza' all for you how is that... ;)
 
thebarber69 said:
Ya butt...ya but, ohh..ok then I let the cat out of the bag *get the pun*

Oh well I will get your 'pepperoni pizza' all for you how is that... ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuah!!!!

Ok time to get back to work.

Check ya later.

:D
 
thebarber69 said:
Have a good one MsT, you know we will keep the place up...or be up.. :D


Well I see the place is still in one piece, so thats a good thing!!

:D
 
Kain__Thornn said:
Hmmm... get yer panties down and sit on the bar, here comes some life altering slurpage...

Ohhhh I love it when you talk dirty to me!!!

:catroar:
 
And a good evening to you MsT. I hope your day went well, and now if you wish I will make your evening much better....oh that's right I don't say that in here.. ;)

Well then I will just take my :p and get up on my stool and sit here like a good dubie....oh boy am I dating myself... :D
 
thebarber69 said:
And a good evening to you MsT. I hope your day went well, and now if you wish I will make your evening much better....oh that's right I don't say that in here.. ;)

Well then I will just take my :p and get up on my stool and sit here like a good dubie....oh boy am I dating myself... :D

Day got busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest!!!

Yes you did say that here :catroar:

A good what?
 
That's why I showed my age....LOL...that was a show many year ago... ;)

Well come on MsT well then you must have been real busy if you doing all that ass kicking...LOL....I did my share to today...they just do not learn to not tick the second in comand off. ;)

Now come here, and lets whisper in each others ears... :p woops sorry didn't mean to do that to your ear. ;)
 
thebarber69 said:
That's why I showed my age....LOL...that was a show many year ago... ;)

Well come on MsT well then you must have been real busy if you doing all that ass kicking...LOL....I did my share to today...they just do not learn to not tick the second in comand off. ;)

Now come here, and lets whisper in each others ears... :p woops sorry didn't mean to do that to your ear. ;)

LOL ... then I'll leave it alone.

I am a good ass kicker!!! My boss is never around so that makes me da boss! ~evil grin~

~whispers sweet nothings~

;)
 
*Wanders in during His lunch break, lays a :rose: on the bar and goes back to work*
 
Howdy all,,,, ~~blasts thru the bat wing doors, as they swing back and forth behind him~~

Sheeeeit... where is everyone? Oh well,,, just stopping in for a quick sandwich.

Have to go back to work. :rolleyes:
 
KnightWing said:
Howdy all,,,, ~~blasts thru the bat wing doors, as they swing back and forth behind him~~

Sheeeeit... where is everyone? Oh well,,, just stopping in for a quick sandwich.

Have to go back to work. :rolleyes:


Well hello there you!!

What kind of a sandwich do you want?

Oh and you sure do make alot of noise when you enter a room.

LOL
 
MsTexas said:
Well hello there you!!

What kind of a sandwich do you want?

Oh and you sure do make alot of noise when you enter a room.

LOL


Hello Ms. T!!! Mmmmmmmmmm... How about one of them Turkey bacon clubs???

Sorry about the noise! (not really!) ;)

:rose:
 
Back
Top