1sickbastard
Seriously?
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2010
- Posts
- 26,724
*takes your coffee away*
I guess I'm having a low caffine day...
It's just some UT-A&M humor, all in good fun.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*takes your coffee away*
If that av made you laugh, then yah, you may not be sick, but you're definately twisted...
Well, B/Cs boys...
LOL
I'll take twisted ...
Yer my friend
![]()
Thanx, sug,
Can I have my coffee back, please?
Good morning Ms. Texas. Happy Saturday...![]()
You can have anything you like ...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/275px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg

If you have coffee MsTexas I have breakfast cassarole to share. Hasbrowns, bacon and eggs covered in chedder
Hey Shadow ...
Welcome and thanks!!
![]()
Pleasure to meet you...if you were trying to place naughty thoughts in my head....you succeeded!

YAYAY Me!!
Do I win a prize?
![]()
Hey gorgeous!![]()

Depends on what kind of prize you were looking for.....
Gimmie ...
![]()


Well I wasn't really looking for a prize but since I won ...
What kind of choices do I have?