JennyNo1
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Posts
- 23,460
Evening, VT!Good evening, all.![]()
Uh huuuuuh.....*nods*True! It was all Collar's fault, btw.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Evening, VT!Good evening, all.![]()
Uh huuuuuh.....*nods*True! It was all Collar's fault, btw.![]()
Good to do. Wish some I see in my work day would more often.
Evening, VT!
Uh huuuuuh.....*nods*

Taking care of one's physical self is not always in vogue....
No, really! She's Anarchy.![]()
Well, if he comes back tonight, be nice! lol I hafta go now - have some things to get done before bed. Y'all have fun!
My fav Texas Lister...Clowns don't count.
Hey, yall!

My fav Texas Lister...Clowns don't count.
Hey, yall!
I make my own fun.Night, Jenny!
Hello. I'm afraid you caught us on a slow night. We're usually more...entertaining. Yep! That's the word I'm looking for.![]()
MWAH! I was just leaving but I'll leave ya a big ol' kiss!

Any late night Texans?
Signature line corrected![]()


Good morning, all.
Welcome back, SunBunny!
I do know what you mean about missing your own bed. I always miss my little bed bugs as well![]()

Please. Tell me you're talking about the cats!![]()



