Lollygirl26
Licks from Lolly
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2001
- Posts
- 9,632
If anyone is in the Fort Worth medical district and wants to bring me alcohol to survive these idiots at work. I'd be grateful and not have to go in my car and scream anymore
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I am already looking forward to the weekend, and it's only Wednesday. Hmmm....

It's not the weekend already? Hmmm....
![]()

Hahaha! Struggling under a heavy work load I see.![]()



Did I by any chance mention bored?![]()

Nope!
I think you should start your story all over again, from the very beginning![]()

Really? Do you really want that?![]()

Did I by any chance mention bored?![]()
I have the same Iggy button everybody else has![]()


I'm sorry you're bored, EN. I'd share my vacation pictures but they are to high a resolution to link here and I don't know how to post them any other way.


Hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha! That was....awesome.
You'd get bored too, if you had to Iggy me.![]()

Aww. Thank you, Sunbunny.
See, Collar. Sunbunny likes me.![]()

Yes, but she's sweet and likes everybody!![]()


She only said that because she knows how to push your buttons![]()

You're just jealous.
![]()

You're just saying that because you know how to push my buttons![]()

