Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2014
- Posts
- 15,042
Be quiet, Collar! subgreen understands me.![]()
Be... quiet.
What is this concept?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Be quiet, Collar! subgreen understands me.![]()

Be... quiet.
What is this concept?![]()

Oh, yeah. I forgot. Reading comprehension problems.![]()

Whew!
I thought I was an alien![]()

That too!
I think we confused the new guy. Oops!
Yes, a little confused. I thought maybe Endless was "waving" at me in a roleplay room I was participating in. This site is interesting, with some definite potential.

Some of us enjoy a bit of confusion and anarchy.
Just sayin'


Hey everybody! I see that HEB has their holiday ice cream flavors out! YUM!
Mexican Chocolate is good
They didn't have that; isn't it only out in the spring or something? They had Eggnog, Pumpkin Spice, Winter Wonderland (vanilla w/white chocolate?), and Candy Cane. I didn't get any today but I may try the eggnog.
Evening, Ladies.![]()
Evening, Ladies.![]()
How are you this evening??
Hi endless! *waves*
Hey, Jenny! *waves back*
Errr...I'm afraid Collar and I may have inadvertently scared of a Texas noob earlier in the day.![]()
lol, I saw that. If he's worth his salt, he'll come back. Real Texas boys can handle that stuff!![]()

I am good, Lolly. Fifth day of a juice cleanse and I feel, in a word, amazing!
How about yourself?![]()