Texas Roll Call v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very entertaining.
In fact, screw the popcorn, I'm getting some hummus, some Phoenicia Bakerytm pita bread ('cuz they actually make real kiln-fired pita bread), some tabouli, a nice selection of olives, some dolmas, and a nice bottle (or three) of wine for this show.

Now I am seriously hungry!!! :eek:
 
Why am I awake this early? The alarm isn't set to go off for another few hours.

Back to bed...
 
Why am I awake this early? The alarm isn't set to go off for another few hours.

Back to bed...

Not fair. I was up at 414 and my alarm is 530.
Morning all. Thanks all for bail possibility if needed. Make it through today and all is clear. Two coworkers been out will be back.
 
Too much wine last night. Feeling it this morning and it isn't nice.

So glad that Lolly managed to stay out of the slammer.
 
Home alone for dinner tonight.

My important decision this evening is whether I want beer or wine with my burger and fries.
 
Checking in on the thread for the evening. Hope you are all well and safe this sad evening.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top