Endless_Night
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2013
- Posts
- 18,461
They are yummy! But now I'm wondering if I could make strawberry margarita frozen pops...
Better!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They are yummy! But now I'm wondering if I could make strawberry margarita frozen pops...

Hey folks, all is good here. Just chilling with a Jason movie frozen strawberry stuff sounds pretty awesome actually. Nom nom nom

Hey folks, all is good here. Just chilling with a Jason movie frozen strawberry stuff sounds pretty awesome actually. Nom nom nom
Ooo, Jason movie? Aren't you skeered? I mean, it IS Friday the thirteenth.![]()

What crazy things going on in here tonight??
Hey, Lolly.![]()
Nothing yet, we're waiting for you. Well, you and Collar...![]()
Hello to u both. Can't believe I made it this week

Good evening gang
Winding down the day with a nice glass of red.
Lighting the hookah and debating whether to watch The Muppets or Sin City first.
first world problems, indeed.
Howdy Viper - hey everybody!
Did Endless already pass out?
Hey Inspi - back on the juice already, huh?
Hangover must not have been that bad![]()

Suck it!
But...I might have been thinking about logging out and passing...I mean, going to sleep.![]()
Well I'll be right behind you.
Looooooong day tomorrow!
