Endless_Night
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2013
- Posts
- 18,450
Morning. It looks to be a beautiful Saturday. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Morning. It looks to be a beautiful Saturday.![]()
Morning lovely Texans!

Hiya, SunBunny!
I hope your settled back in, comfortably enough.
Have a good weekend, everyone!!![]()
![]()

Oh, yes. Christmas is upon us here in Tejas
https://40.media.tumblr.com/cfbffa174305f16c70583f2db1ade32f/tumblr_nxtl3uEi5S1ttoj3bo1_400.jpg
Because you start work at 7?On a sunday morning, like me

Haha well, today is my day off.
That's okay though, that just means MORE WEEKEND.![]()
Enjoy your little extra slice of weekend!![]()
Thanks! Weirdly I keep thinking king I might go back to sleep. Lol

And a lovely afternoon as well!
I may not be around much for the next week or so. Just fyi.![]()
Good morning, lovely Texans![]()
![]()
It's been a rough morning for me, working with a cold today, but I just got off early and it is now time to build a fire in the fireplace and nap on the couch under a soft fuzzy blanket.
