Texas Roll Call v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Mornnning Texas

Good morning!
I'm off permanently! I retired 2 months ago! Harrah but I do miss the guy's and the action.
 
Good morning!
I'm off permanently! I retired 2 months ago! Harrah but I do miss the guy's and the action.

I'm sure it is a hard transition to adjust to.. Enjoy your retirement! Gives you more time to hang out with us!
 
Good morning, good morning :)

Lots of baking today. I will need some inner strength to not eat what I'm baking for tomorrow :eek:
 
Now you ladies have me hungry...
I trekked over to Tom Thumb yesterday for the last few items I needed. I'm flying solo this Thanksgiving so just bought half a peach pie and got some vanilla ice cream to top it with. I did well last night with leaving them both alone. But tomorrow... mmmm time.
 
Gypsy . ill keep them at my place till your ready to pick them up!

*snort*

Now you ladies have me hungry...
I trekked over to Tom Thumb yesterday for the last few items I needed. I'm flying solo this Thanksgiving so just bought half a peach pie and got some vanilla ice cream to top it with. I did well last night with leaving them both alone. But tomorrow... mmmm time.

:eek: Mmmm. Those sound delicious. You are a strong woman. *nods*


I'm off so I can get all this work done and not just talk about it.

Hope y'all have a great day!!

:kiss:
 
I am saving all my baking for the morning.
Just have bread and a few side dishes to make this year. Hooray!
 
I'm off!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!

I still have to work on friday but I'll deal with that when the alarm goes off at 5:30 that morning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top