Texas Roll Call v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why not? :rolleyes:



Oh it's been so long since I went skating! We used to skate outside, so it was only in the winter. The first few days were always brutal on my thighs and bum. And the knees too...

Are you talking about skating or something else? Those are sexy injuries!
 
Morning all. Do not fair in the only one in my house having to get ready. Not like I could sleep to my alarm anyways. My days we didn't get a full week off for Thanksgiving.
 
Good morning, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Week, Lolly :D
And besides, it's Thanksgetting now, haven't you heard? :rolleyes:
 
Morning all. Do not fair in the only one in my house having to get ready. Not like I could sleep to my alarm anyways. My days we didn't get a full week off for Thanksgiving.

The kids get the whole week off for Thanksgiving????? :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top