JennyNo1
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Posts
- 23,460
Yes, I have. The event is in the Spring.![]()
I'll come hold your water bottle for you. 'kay?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, I have. The event is in the Spring.![]()
I'll come hold your water bottle for you. 'kay?

'Kay. That would still be fun. We can invade Sickie's place later. The event is right outside of Austin.![]()
Oh cool! There's lots of other Litties around that neck of the woods, too.


Collar has refused to participate with me. That darn Collar.![]()
Not even holding your water bottle? How rude!
Right?!?! The ruuuuuuudeness!
*Note: It's possible I've had too much beer.
Uhoh. I'm not going to have to hold your hair back too, am I?

LOL! Not that much too much!
But it's nice to know that you would.![]()
Sure, anything for you.
Of course, you would owe me then.![]()

Well, naturally!
Besides, the bigger job would be saving me from Collar. She'd be pimping me out!![]()
She'd probably be pimping us both out, as a set.
(she's not standing behind me, is she?)


Happy (it's now official) T-day.
Happy Thanksgiving Vincess!

Gobble Gobble
What's for dinner SB?